Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:21:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Progressive Controllers, Displays and Slot Toppers
| |-+  TOP THIS!!! Slot Topper Topic!
| | |-+  Fox n Hound Topper!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fox n Hound Topper!  (Read 7963 times)
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 19

« on: November 30, 2010, 11:11:29 PM »

Just picked this up today, been searching for awhile, but finally got it. Now I just gotta get the machine. lol Hopefully by the end of the week i'll have it!

* PART_1291164431771.jpg (1019.15 KB, 2592x1936 - viewed 269 times.)
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 12:05:27 AM »

Your lucky. I've been looking for one for my Fox-N-Hound with no luck.
 Congratulations
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 01:47:22 AM »

Congrat's Dave...that's a hard topper to come by for sure.  Fox-N-Hound is on my Top 5 list for best Vision games....the game play and especially the sounds are very comical...kind of like "Looney Tunes".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fN52fSDBKc0&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/fN52fSDBKc0&rel=0</a>

* FOX1-1000(1).jpg (193.38 KB, 538x1050 - viewed 225 times.)

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 02:35:22 AM »

Thanks guys!  I agree with you Jim, I think it's one of my top three favorite Vision, next to Shooting Gallery and Munsters. Now if all goes to plan I'll have the machine by the end of the week!
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 12:40:05 PM »

If you want one I think Jim @ Bettor Slots has one & he should be in your back yard. You WILL NOT find cleaner machines then what
Jim has.
Ford
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 01:00:41 PM »

If you want one

ttth   Shhhhh !!!

Some of you guys may know this that have come to my shop.  I have this rule with my wife.....it's her rule....I am only ALLOWED   hissy fit  to keep 4 machines for myself at any given time....EVERYTHING else must be for sale.   Help  It's a very hard rule to stick to sometimes when you are around so many cool game titles.  BUT, I found a LOOPHOLE that she has not figured out yet.   bust gut laughing  bust gut laughing  bust gut laughing  So what I do is put a slightly high number on the machine so that no one will ever buy it.

So you can imagine the dialog as it plays out here.... after a month the machine sits there on a stand the wife says "wow....I can't believe that Fox-N-Hound has not sold yet"....and I say "yeah I really can't believe it either....I just don't know what to do honey" (it's important you add "honey" and "dear" in a situation like this).  It's also important that you make them the decision maker so I add "Dear, do you think I should reduce the price by a few hundred dollars just to get it moving???" and after she thinks for a minute she always follows with "OH NO...that's way too much money for us to give up on....we need that....I know your trying your best dear (she ads "dear" as this point because she feels bad for me thinking I feel like a failure) ...just keep trying".

And so now you know.....
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 01:07:06 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 02:41:53 PM »

Very nice Jim Clap Clap......I will have the Fox N Hound on Friday I cant wait! Like you I will have a higher price on it also so it will be sitting around for awhile. Plus it will help that the machine will be at my house not the store lol. So unless a customer comes in looking for one it will be out of sight and out of there mind!
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 03:18:37 PM »

That's a funny post Jim... Tongue Out
"Dear" and "Honey" are also two highly regarded words in my opinion... rotflmao
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 01:58:16 AM »

Say a person was to have a Fox n Hound Insert what would one be willing to pay for it, the guy bought it at the old prices off ebay last year, I have a 9" Glass Set (Non Vision) availalable

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 04:44:29 AM »

Say a person was to have a Fox n Hound Insert what would one be willing to pay for it, the guy bought it at the old prices off ebay last year, I have a 9" Glass Set (Non Vision) availalable

I like to know the answer to that too? lol   Scratch Head Scratch Head

Damn there goes my cat, because curiosity just set in. lol    Duh!
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 04:57:02 AM »

Given the rarity of that particular insert...personally I would pay in the $50 range for the insert alone or in a competitive auction situation on Ebay if it was topper as a whole, round top base, I would set the bid sniper in the $130 to $150 range...yes even in this market.  It's not like this is a Triple Stars or Top Dollar topper where there are a hundred of the out there available....there's very, very few of the Fox's.

eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 02:32:30 PM »

That's a good price range, I'm sure ebay would bring that much. I know one I got out bidded on was Triple Double with cheese delux. I stopped at $140 and it went for $172.  Still wondering if that was someone on here because it was just between me and one other person (so which one of you took it from me lol) The Fox topper may be going up for sale as I measured today and the ceiling in my townhouse is too low and it wont fit on there.  hissy fit Now it's do I keep it for when I do decide to sell the machine or just sell the topper now.  Scratch Head Scratch Head
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 02:54:24 PM »

I'm lucky, my ceiling is 10 ft. in game room. I have room for anything.
If my Fox-N-Hound were a vision I would spend that kind of money for a topper. Mine is just a plain 3 reel - Not worth spending that kind of
money on.
Ford
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 09:25:22 PM »

That's a good price range, I'm sure ebay would bring that much. I know one I got out bidded on was Triple Double with cheese delux. I stopped at $140 and it went for $172.  Still wondering if that was someone on here because it was just between me and one other person (so which one of you took it from me lol) The Fox topper may be going up for sale as I measured today and the ceiling in my townhouse is too low and it wont fit on there.  hissy fit Now it's do I keep it for when I do decide to sell the machine or just sell the topper now.  Scratch Head Scratch Head

How about a Trip Dbl Dlx with Cheese Insert for the topper you have, we have 2 available

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.