Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:54:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  News Info and Other NLG Stuff.
| | |-+  NLG Site Software Bugs and Up dates.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NLG Site Software Bugs and Up dates.  (Read 9550 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: March 04, 2013, 02:46:05 PM »

ARIN (North America, a portion of the Caribbean and sub-Saharan Africa) is updated and working now  frying pan frying pan

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 02:51:13 PM »

Downloads System    1.3.8  updated

search bug fixed
PHP: Upload Max Filesize    2M
PHP: Post Max Filesize    8M

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 04:42:48 PM »

Updated to SMF 1.1.19    Please report all bugs Thanks Joeylc

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 08:11:48 PM »

Updated to SMF 1.1.19    Please report all bugs Thanks Joeylc

Joey  I have a mouse running around inside the house, does that count. I guess the SOB doesn;t like peanut butter.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
channelmaniac
Surface mount soldering geek
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 568

Few things are better than fixing an old game...

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 03:13:15 PM »

ARIN (North America, a portion of the Caribbean and sub-Saharan Africa) is updated and working now  frying pan frying pan

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I use the heck out of those things had had been using APNIC until they stopped returning results for areas outside of their contrl.

I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 05:34:32 PM »

Email we just got.. here we go .....   arrow arrow

Important Update Regarding Your HostGator Account

Hello,

Please read this email urgently and in its entirety as it contains very important information regarding your HostGator account on jaguar.websitewelcome.com. This email is informative only and no changes will be required on your part.

Your account is being upgraded onto brand new, more powerful hardware which will include the latest versions of cPanel and CentOS.
We plan to facilitate this upgrade as quickly and seamlessly as possible. Ensuring your total satisfaction with this maintenance is our primary objective. We will keep you updated via e-mail throughout. The upgrade process itself will result in an exact copy of your account being moved to new hardware, and will ensure that the freshest possible, up-to-the-minute data is retained.

*** These name servers will be automatically pointed to the new server upon completion of the migration. At this time there is no further action required on your part. ***

Your domains are currently using the appropriate name servers:

ns27.websitewelcome.com
ns28.websitewelcome.com

We are contacting you 2 weeks in advance, so that you may prepare for the migration. Once your data switchover is complete, we will begin diverting all traffic to your new server so that you do not miss any traffic or experience connectivity problems. Please be aware that there may be minimal amounts of downtime, however we will do everything within our power to ensure a smooth transition. Please note, if you are currently using custom name servers, this process may require a change of IP addresses.

We will contact you again within 1 week with another reminder and then again once the upgrade process has started.

Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head is this good or bad we will see...

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 05:41:47 PM »

As long as it's not an upgrade from the same company that did the healthcare website we'll probably be OK, lol
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 02:32:41 PM »

Question posted to support.hostgator 10:58:56 AM | Nov 11th, 2013

Could you please let us know on what day this will happen so we can place the forum at www.newlifegames.net into maintenance mode...
last time we had upgrade it crashed the mysql data files we are hoping to avoid this This time..

Thanks Joey Carruthers
www.newlifegames.net
928-754-4147...

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 02:33:43 PM »

Staff reply
07:27:04 PM | Nov 11th, 2013
Zachary P.
Hello Joey,

Thank you for contacting HostGator.com. I can confirm that this migration is currently scheduled for the date of 2013-11-17.
The IP forwarding the old IP's to the new IP's will however be in place until the date of 2013-11-23.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact HostGator Support for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Zachary P.
Jr. Administrator
HostGator.com LLC
http://support.hostgator.com

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 03:08:04 PM »

Looks like all went well ..... we are on the new server now........   

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 09:25:48 PM »

Joey Nothing changed here, I'm still a Dick !!!

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 10:13:15 PM »

Joey Nothing changed here, I'm still a Dick !!!

I thought it was older than dirt, dick.  rotflmao

(I still don't think it is the water down here)
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 02:22:14 PM »

Thanks to knagl we added a new Anti-Spam Verification Questions for SMF 1.1.7  rotflmao rotflmao
it Adds SMF 2.0's anti-spam verification questions to SMF 1.1.7. You can add up to 5 questions which must be answered by the applicant before registration is permitted.  frying pan frying pan

Yes we are getting a lot of spam BS crap  lightning bolt lightning bolt Spam but Thanks to channelmaniac, knagl, and all of your NLG Moderators you never see them  propeller propeller propeller  applause applause applause

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.