Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:54:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  News Info and Other NLG Stuff.
| | |-+  Sponsors-Links: We have 3 open spots....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sponsors-Links: We have 3 open spots....  (Read 37783 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2014, 05:56:26 PM »

I see a fellow here that had a idea 9 years ago, and I see a way for that fellow to make ends meet and I become the bad guy.

C'mon Buzz, you've always been the bad guy!   rotflmao  It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it and you do it so well and we all like you for it. 

bust gut laughing
:Dave

Agree with Post  rotflmao rotflmao

Buzz, you know you love stirring the pot and being the bad guy, but you can't have all the fun.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2014, 06:24:57 PM »

So, I know I'm not alone in wondering this, so WTH, I'll ask the question! Just how much, annually, would be a fair donation? Im sure there's members that contribute $5, and there's members who contribute $100s each year, and every ones financial situation and level of help/support they receive from the site differ, but what are we talking here as a fair amount? AGAIN, I am SURE I am not the only one wondering what the "appropriate" amount would be.  Scratch Head Scratch Head

4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2014, 07:16:53 PM »

So, I know I'm not alone in wondering this, so WTH, I'll ask the question! Just how much, annually, would be a fair donation? Im sure there's members that contribute $5, and there's members who contribute $100s each year, and every ones financial situation and level of help/support they receive from the site differ, but what are we talking here as a fair amount? AGAIN, I am SURE I am not the only one wondering what the "appropriate" amount would be.  Scratch Head Scratch Head

I Agree  Thank you for asking.  If Buzz was going to post donations, then I was going to ask for a balance sheet from Joey showing the NLG budget so I could determine an appropriate amount.   Tongue Out

Another question, is it a members privilege to pay to post their knowledge for someone?  Or is the solution they're posting constitute as a donation?  We have some incredibly knowledgeable folks here providing information that I would certainly pay for, but should they be paying to give it?  That was feedback I got last year when spamming everyone.  Some contributions may not be monetary, but have a greater value in their content. 
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2014, 07:32:07 PM »

Dave the simple truth is this site has a WHOLE bunch of vary very cheap folks all so known as " free loaders " You would think that most of our members live in the slums and by donating a few bucks they won't be able to eat next week. Google some of the members address ( I have ) and tell me what you see.

OK take the drawing, last year we had around (4000) members, do you know how many had tickets ?? 101 that's how many. Really a huge turn out don't you think !!  Scratch Head Scratch Head You can't even get these cheap people to turn loose of a few bucks by offering them a chance to win a nice machine. I buy at least 4 tickets each year, why, to win a machine?  Hell I can go buy a machine for less money.

Sure David I know nothing will change, I'm old but not delusional. I've ask for the world here, 5 dollars a month or fifty dollars a year from each and every member. $4.17 a month, damn I should be horse whipped.   Scratch Head Scratch Head I gotta wonder David if the shoe was on the other foot in what order you would be pushing those keyboard keys ??

Roz I don't know, but anything is better than nothing !! I don't mean to say that I think you donate nothing, I don't know who does what. I picked 5 dollars a month out of the air as I know most members donate nothing. I think a rule of thumb would be if you can't afford to send anything that would be OK. ./

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2014, 07:43:50 PM »

I Agree  Thank you for asking.  If Buzz was going to post donations, then I was going to ask for a balance sheet from Joey showing the NLG budget so I could determine an appropriate amount.   Tongue Out

Another question, is it a members privilege to pay to post their knowledge for someone?  Or is the solution they're posting constitute as a donation?  We have some incredibly knowledgeable folks here providing information that I would certainly pay for, but should they be paying to give it?  That was feedback I got last year when spamming everyone.  Some contributions may not be monetary, but have a greater value in their content. 
[/quote]

Dave Tell you what, donate half what I donate in services and money and you will be in very good standings in my book. If you want to know the amount, I'll send you a PM .

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2014, 09:49:28 PM »

This reminds me of Buzz.  Just Kidding
http://youtu.be/ItXKGyO6cRA
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:18:03 PM by Joeylc » Logged
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2014, 10:15:57 PM »

The spots are all filled for now... Thank you one and all for your suggestions..  applause applause applause applause

As for this topic it is now Locked...  Long live the Free Exchange of Information...    waving flag waving flag

Joeylc  Odie

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.