Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:14:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  News Info and Other NLG Stuff.
| | |-+  URGENT NEWS ALERT: Classified Spy Sat PICS!!! NLG COMMAND CENTER IS MOVING!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: URGENT NEWS ALERT: Classified Spy Sat PICS!!! NLG COMMAND CENTER IS MOVING!  (Read 56903 times)
jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 624

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

Looks GREAT!
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2009, 10:26:38 PM »

applause applause applause

Thank God for Friends!!!
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »

8KB90696L9026125D  transaction id

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2009, 12:06:14 AM »

Skipper   It never dawned on me when we were moving the old shop, that you were watching!! Had I know you would have been MOONED at least once !! Piggy 3 Piggy 3 Piggy 3 mooners mooners

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2009, 08:14:03 AM »

Skipper   It never dawned on me when we were moving the old shop, that you were watching!! Had I know you would have been MOONED at least once !! Piggy 3 Piggy 3 Piggy 3 mooners mooners

I tried to keep it secret to prevent you and especially others from doing the mooners

Actually I was a bit busy working, and only peeked on occassion, and yes I can confirm for all members  that Buzz washes his hands after using the bathroom!  Cry Laughing Just Kidding, bathrooms are off limits!!! bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing Besides they were working so hard that they sweat it all out and did not need a toilet!  Tongue Out

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2009, 09:30:09 AM »

Here is one last picture of the dart area that I wasn't able to take on our first trip, and a picture of Pops, Buzz, Joey, and Scottie eating dinner.

* D3C_5813.sm.jpg (263.73 KB, 800x531 - viewed 451 times.)

* D3C_5819.sm.jpg (188.84 KB, 800x531 - viewed 420 times.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak

« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2009, 09:34:44 AM »

Here's another of Joey and the kids having some of Dottie's lasagna. It was delicious! I had some right after taking these pictures... and again after that.. frying pan  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

And a COOL closeup of JOEY IV in Dottie's arms.  Okay, all together:  "Awwwwww" yes propeller garfield

* D3C_5821.sm.jpg (177.1 KB, 800x531 - viewed 448 times.)

* D3C_5828.sm.jpg (126.44 KB, 800x531 - viewed 419 times.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »

Okay, all together:  "Awwwwww" yes propeller garfield

Indeed!....Awwwwww
Babies lead such a TOUGH life!  rotflmao

Thank God for Friends!!!
a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2009, 11:18:56 PM »

What a beautiful day, going through (and moving) slot machines and parts, shooting the breeze along the way, and a sit down afterwards, all in the best of company that could be imagined.  Here's a pic of Stat, Buzz, and myself in front of Joeys new "high visibility" location, I only wish Joey and "Pops" were in the pic also.  I look forward to my next visit.

Thanks,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2009, 11:24:40 PM »

That's a great picture guys! Thanks for posting it up! applause
Railroad94
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members

Total Karma Storms: 225

« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2009, 03:53:12 PM »

thanks for the pics.  wish I could of helped but 2,000 miles for the weekend is just a little to far for me. I know Buzz would of done it with 40 ton in tow   Crazy
StatFreak

« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2009, 07:12:53 AM »

thanks for the pics.  wish I could of helped but 2,000 miles for the weekend is just a little to far for me. I know Buzz would of done it with 40 ton in tow   Crazy

...with one hand on the wheel and a giant mug of black coffee in the other!  yes yes propeller propeller   Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

fiddlefarter
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 52

« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »

Damn Joey I wish I would have read this posting before we left, I arrived on the Friday night and would have loved to help out, and there is always your mates down the road from the chicken shop who were so helpful in my quest in finding The Valley of fire that I had stumbled upon NLG. Thanks heaps for the tour of the new shop and the NLG bag is now an allocated chocolate bag that is well hidden from the little chocolate thieves. Can anyone let me know how I can donate to the site I feel you have all helped me so much and you are the best bunch of guys I have ever met.  Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail
fiddlefarter
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2009, 11:37:32 AM »

ALERT: SPYSAT IS UP AGAIN!!!

HERE IS A PIC FOR YOU TO PEEK AT!!!

JOEY WANTS TO AGAIN THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!

THANKS FROM ME AND THE REST OF THE CREW AT NLG AS WELL!!

CAPTAINHAPPY CaptainHappy
Damn that means that fiddlefarter is on camera checking out all of the gear, I suppose you now want the slot machine I slipped in my back pocked back then ?  slap
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2009, 08:21:12 PM »

Just click on the  donate icon/ button and donate that way. AUS$ are automatically converted to US$ at current rates.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
fiddlefarter
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2009, 08:41:47 PM »

Duh!
Just click on the  donate icon/ button and donate that way. AUS$ are automatically converted to US$ at current rates.
Thankyou donation is done, I just never scrolled that far down the page to see it
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2009, 06:02:24 PM »

ALERT: SPYSAT IS UP AGAIN!!!

HERE IS A PIC FOR YOU TO PEEK AT!!!

JOEY WANTS TO AGAIN THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!

THANKS FROM ME AND THE REST OF THE CREW AT NLG AS WELL!!

CAPTAINHAPPY CaptainHappy
Damn that means that fiddlefarter is on camera checking out all of the gear, I suppose you now want the slot machine I slipped in my back pocked back then ?  slap

Depends on what slot you took, did it have a primo kit like Haywire Deluxe??? Are you making me admit to all that I can rewind a dvr and see the past???  Scratch Head

Glad that you were able to stop buy!! Joey really loves when he gets to meet people from NLG!!!

Thanks for the donation, now when others look at your badge to the left, they will be GREEN with envy!!!  applause applause applause

Spank ok, will this ever get old for us?  wave applause bust gut laughing

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.