Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 08:26:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  IGT Free Play Board and Harness
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT Free Play Board and Harness  (Read 44265 times)
sommer
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 60

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2009, 01:02:12 AM »

you might need a little printed circuit board too..or pick them up at radio shk,

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-5-x3-5-6x9-cm-2-54mm-PCB-Print-Circuit-Board_W0QQitemZ350171352975QQihZ022QQcategoryZ48704QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

* circuit board.jpg (25.34 KB, 400x266 - viewed 498 times.)

IGT S-2000...
Sorry about my grammar..lol..it is my second language.!!lmao...
Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »

Has anyone built one of these yet?
dupuhini
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 8

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 10:09:36 PM »

Yes I have built about 14 of them , all worked first time...!
Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 10:22:04 PM »

I just built one and put LED's on the output to try and monitor what happens...It seems to just cycle thru A-B-C and repeats over & over...It does not stop...Any ideas?
dupuhini

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 01:25:29 PM »

By cycling the a-b-c optics with the correct timimhg , it will give you a credit.
depending on the version that you flashed your pic hcip with , it will give you the correct credits
for each button press.
If you have an open or floating input in the pic where the button must be , it will repeat endless
until the state of the button changes.... , use pull-up or pull-down resistors of 4K ohm if you are simply
testing....

Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »

Thank you..that seems to work...Have you ever built one for a Sigma SG300?
dupuhini

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 04:33:23 PM »

The firmware for the Sigma would be verry much the same....

Depending on the Master program used....

Please provide me with the Game program number on the Sigma , and I will look into it...

Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 05:24:59 PM »

According to CoinMech. the delay time between optics is 15ms and not the 150ms currently on this...The game is "Free-n-Easy"...the coin comparitor has built in optics and the SG300 does not use the separate drop optics like the SG150...Thanks in advance for any input...Maybe the files can be rewritten...Just need 1Coin and 3coin...
reho33
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2009, 04:49:33 PM »

If you have this circut installed, this may (check with a lawyer) make your illegal slot legal as no money or tokens go in and nothing happens when you cash out. Might make a whole lot of people happy here. I know that a vendor was offering Bally Free Play machines on their website and claimed that they were legal in 49 states (no Louisiana no). Again, I 'm no barrister, check it out with reliable sources.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
penogg
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2009, 12:23:20 PM »

Hello,
I have an S2000 - 3-Reel, 1-Line, 3-Credit Multiplier slot machine.

I recently came across some postings regarding the plans or circuit layout of way to make you own free play board and I would like to see about getting this for my machine.

If anyone could assist me I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance…
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2009, 12:51:27 PM »

Look back into the posts and
you will see all the links to the parts and
where to get 'em! yes
gjjack
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2010, 04:22:15 PM »

Does this circuit work with an S2000 or a Game King?

Also, am I to understand that the credit button on the optics works ok on an S2000 as long as the door is closed?

I would test it, but my Haywire is down right now and my Deluxe doesn't have a coin in. It's always something, ha.

Thanks!
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2010, 05:02:01 PM »

I have no idea whether the free play circuit works on an S2000 or Game King.
I understand it was made for the S+ platform.
Do you have this circuitry board?

As far as the "Service Credit" button on the coin-in optic boards -
it should be totally UN-operational when the door is closed.
gjjack
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2010, 06:13:15 PM »

No, I don't have one.
I'm willing to give it a try building one if I knew it would work on an S2000.
I may have to go the mechanical route, drop token in and route it to the coin tray instead of the hopper.
Not sure if that solves the legal aspect, but may be the only option for free play on an s2000.
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2010, 06:30:23 PM »

When the coin comparator detects a good coin it sends a signal to the machine.
Then as the coin passes the optics the photo-transistors turns off as long as the coin is between them.
no both optics do not turn off at same time but on/off/on as the coin clear the optics.

For simplicity lets say the coin good signal changes from logic 0 to logic 1 It could be inverse as well.
Then as the coin passes by optic A it goes to logic 0 until the coin passes it but the coin also causes the optic B to go to 0, then optic A goes back logic 1, then optic B goes back to logic 1

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
gjjack
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2010, 06:40:12 PM »

What this tells me is that the circuit emulates the coin passing through the optics, but not through the comparator, therefore it doesn't work on an s2000 because the machine never receives a signal from the comparator... do I have that correct? sadly...
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2010, 06:59:23 PM »

For a coin to be accepted by the S2000 the coin comparitor has signal to the machine coin is good, then the machine sees the coin pass the optics and the timings are in the acceptable range then machine accepts the coin.
If for some reason the comparator is bypassed (you can do this on a S+, not a S2000) and the machine does not get the coin ok from comparator the machine will tilt.
also if the coin takes to long to drop or someone tries to cheat the machine detects the cheat via the optics.

Think of the coin comparitor and optics working like thsi.
                                                                     _____
Coin comparitor singal (coin acceptable) ______|        |________________ Note it may be inverse for this singal I have not tested it
                                                         ______________            ________
Coin Optic A                                                                |______|               the signal drop is when coin blocks the optic.
                                                         __________________           _____
Coin Optic B                                                                      |______|

Comparator, optics and the hopper can easily emulated by a microcontroller and a few other componants.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 07:05:11 PM by Foster » Logged

reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2010, 07:12:29 PM »

Like I said on earlier posts, there are some dealers who sell Bally freeplay machines. who are not sponsors here so i will not mention them.  They claim (not me) that their machines are legal in all states except LA because there is no money in and the payout is just a hopper emulator circut that emulates the payout of coins. (Again, not me, them, their statements) They claim that because of this, the machine is not a gaming/gambling device. I use tokens and really don't care. Some like credit play but I like the sound of tokens hitting the tray. Free play would be convenient but it still may not make it legal for you to have the machine in an illegal State. I think the RNG is what makes the device illegal, not coins, tokens, slugs, etc. I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal opinion/advice, look at my signature. Sorry to have to mention it but I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about this post.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2010, 07:19:47 PM »

I agree, it's different from state to state on
what is considered a "Gambling Device".
Just making a machine play without tokens or bills
doesn't mean the machine is "Legal".
Some places, a bolt for a slot machine - is illegal.
Why? Because the intention of the bolt is for a slot machine
and therefore a "gambling device".   frying pan
However, if the intention of the bolt is for my bicycle - then it's okay.
I would therefore argue that the intention of my
slot machine is for a toy piggybank.
Nothing more.
One could get locked up in the loony bin with red rubber walls
if they were to actually argue that in a court of law though.... Tongue Out
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2010, 07:25:50 PM »

I have had LEO's See my machines a few times,
They just said nice, cool, and didn't even think anything about legal or the like.

Like others on here have stated IF you are using them in illegal gaming or gambling then you will be staying at the gray bar hotel for a long time.

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2010, 07:30:04 PM »

...Like others on here have stated IF you are using them in illegal gaming
or gambling then you will be staying at the gray bar hotel for a long time.

And some big friendly guys watching to see if you drop the soap on the floor in the shower... Tongue Out
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »

...Like others on here have stated IF you are using them in illegal gaming
or gambling then you will be staying at the gray bar hotel for a long time.

And some big friendly guys watching to see if you drop the soap on the floor in the shower... Tongue Out

What makes you think that they would wait?  Duh! ttth knockout  boss advisory censored

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2010, 11:15:58 PM »

I thought at least they would be a little polite when dating?  arrow
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2010, 11:35:26 PM »

That we digress again! OK, if there is a schematic for a free play board for IGT, if it is not copyrighted, command it to come forth! Or you could PM me to find out the dealers that have the Bally FP machines and if you want to contact them, fine. But I don't think they are going to reveal the source or the schemes for their circuit. They claim that their techs developed it but I don't know if that is accurate or not. If they sponsored here then I would reveal who they are. But since they don't..........well I don't think it's fair to those who do sponsor.

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2010, 11:50:44 PM »

oh,
I've asked around...but I didn't flash any money - so therefore, I have no answers...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.