Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:55:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Electromechanical
| | |-+  Jackpot relay ???
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jackpot relay ???  (Read 5021 times)
Hund
« on: October 13, 2011, 12:09:23 AM »

I have a 989 .5

It will not pay out .... I'm thinking it's the jackpot relay but I don't know where it is ....

can somebody post a pic of it ?

Thanks
Hund
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 01:36:15 AM »

I'm pulling my hair out here guys  Scratch Head hissy fit
Hund
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 09:49:43 PM »

Got it ... good god for something so simple all it takes is one loose wire !
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 11:00:43 PM »

Hund...I'm glad you got it going!  yes
I'm sorry no one was able to help you out...
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 192

Insert Coin

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 11:11:58 PM »

I would have helped!!! Really...but this post never showed up in the UNREAD POSTS section...this has happened numerous times and I don't know why.  Scratch Head
I probably would not have been the best help since I a total EM novice but I'm learning my way around. Glad you got it working.
Hund
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 12:24:21 AM »

Thanks guys

Have to give a big thanks to Scott, the guy who I bought it from.

After some time on the phone he walked me through it
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 03:56:02 AM »

We don't have very many EM experts, so unfortunately an increasing number of EM and E-series questions are going unanswered. I can answer some questions, but I don't consider myself an expert by a long shot.

I'm glad you were able to solve the problem on your own. applause   +1 (Karma, or whatever) to you.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 04:11:29 AM »

I would have helped!!! Really...but this post never showed up in the UNREAD POSTS section...this has happened numerous times and I don't know why.  Scratch Head
I probably would not have been the best help since I a total EM novice but I'm learning my way around. Glad you got it working.

Keep in mind that the basic "Unread Post Since Your Last Visit" page is set to about the same limit as the thread history on the main portal page. I don't remember the setting, but it's about 2 or 3 days. If you're gone longer, you CAN still see a list of older unread topics.

There is a link on the right side of the page in the dark blue bar at the bottom of the list of unread topics that reads, "All Unread Topics." I should warn you that you'll get a very long list spanning many pages and it will take a while to load.

You can also go to the boards which you follow (through the forum page) and all topics with unread posts will have the  new icon next to them.

Finally, you can turn on email notifications for new threads in entire boards (this EM board, for example) by clicking on the blue "Notify" button on when viewing the specific board (from the Forum page).

You can manage extant notifications in your profile under "Notifications and Email". There you can delete notifications which you no longer wish to receive, decide if you want only one notification for multiple unread replies, check a box that automatically turns on notification for every topic in which you reply, and decide if you want notifications for posts, moderation, or both.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

Oh, and if you want to get an email every time someone joins NLG or reports a post, you can become a global moderator! rotflmao rotflmao frying pan Weird Eyes Crazy

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator

Insert Coin

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 02:04:49 PM »

Thanks StatFreak!
As for becoming a moderator....I don't think I could handle it. I have enough trouble moderating myself!!  Duh!
Op-Bell
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 326

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 01:13:14 AM »

We don't have very many EM experts, so unfortunately an increasing number of EM and E-series questions are going unanswered.
I'm probably one of the EM experts but I don't have much time to spend on the forum these days. I can be emailed however, and I'll generally answer in a couple of days. Note, I know nothing about E-series or anything else with buttons and a CPU.

StatFreak

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 01:39:27 AM »

We don't have very many EM experts, so unfortunately an increasing number of EM and E-series questions are going unanswered.
I'm probably one of the EM experts but I don't have much time to spend on the forum these days. I can be emailed however, and I'll generally answer in a couple of days. Note, I know nothing about E-series or anything else with buttons and a CPU.

Hail  Any help you can offer is always greatly appreciated. applause applause

shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator

Insert Coin

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 02:42:02 AM »

Thanks Op Bell. I just realized I haven't seen you here in quite some time. I've had numerous troubles with my 809 and had help fixing some. I'm reading the Bally book by Mead publishing but all that information isn't going to just rush into my head and stay! I still have a problem with the 809 and have a question posted anyway since I haven't found the answers yet. I also think I've got an oddball machine anyway. It has MANY watermelon symbols and hit three frequently. Those payouts work fine but some others are slightly short.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.