Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 01:06:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Other Reel Games
| | |-+  reeltech Nevada lights recognise it anyone ????
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: reeltech Nevada lights recognise it anyone ????  (Read 1772 times)
billy3
« on: April 25, 2011, 12:20:27 AM »

This is another of my collection, a 3 screen pokie. Not sure what is wrong with this one but have a few avenues to follow before I panic. Marketed by Nutt and Muddle Australia who I believe has gone broke some years ago. I Bought this machine in Dunedin, New Zealand some time ago and have been tinkering with it for some time off and on. I have got it to the stage that I need to put new batteries in it to see what happens but have some minor things to take care of first. 1 thing I need to know is the purpose of the two key positions on the side of the cabinet. I suspect one is for a jackpot of some kind but neither affect the machine in any way. The only way I can get any change from the screens is to take one of the three main boards out and replace it again; sometimes changes the pictures and also the LCD (has two) sometimes changes the numbers/letters, generally switching off and on again makes the original three pictures return. Any help with this machine would be appreciated. I will attempt to load a picture of it but need to do a better one at some stage - Graeme

another photo but not much better sorry

* trademe 001.jpg (350.96 KB, 1200x1600 - viewed 274 times.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:05:05 AM by billy3 » Logged
billy3
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 01:56:16 AM »

Yep I know it's not a reel machine but it is that different than anything else I think this forum could be the right place !!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.