Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:02:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Other Reel Games
| | |-+  Derby Sigma Code 600
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Derby Sigma Code 600  (Read 2737 times)
Aprendiz1
« on: January 21, 2012, 04:41:24 PM »

Hello, please I need help with code 600 from Sigma Derby Mark 3 C-7, I clean the strings, the problem persists,
I changed the sensors of arrival, the problem persists. Thank you.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:15:30 PM »

Welcome to the site!

NLG Welcome

There's parts of a manual available for download in the posts in this thread.

Also, user SDBob owns a Sigma Derby machine and created this thread about his machine.  You may want to contact him, too, to see if he can offer any suggestions about your game.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
SDBob
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 32

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 01:10:31 AM »

Are sure that you have the right sensors? They are 1/3 around the track.  on the first turn.  See if any of the reed switches are broken. Before you pull apart the track try this first. Turn off main switch open up all stations and turn off them off close lids turn on main switch let it run through test mode at least twice shut off main reverse procedure. 
I have attached the two pages in the C-7 manual that defines the 600 error.

Good luck,

SDBob

* scan0039.jpg (100.01 KB, 752x1024 - viewed 295 times.)

* scan0040.jpg (151.61 KB, 752x1024 - viewed 288 times.)
fflynn
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »

when i run diag with betting stations off, code is 000. thoughts? nothing working except coin counters
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.