Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:06:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Other Reel Games
| | |-+  Columbia Bell Twin Jackpot Slot Machine
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Columbia Bell Twin Jackpot Slot Machine  (Read 4049 times)
JEREMIAH
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 60

« on: August 05, 2013, 01:20:27 AM »

Hello All,

It's been awhile. My last venture into the slots world was a Bally E-1209 slot and a Double Double Bonus video poker machine. Well, I had to have me a real antique slot machine. I was at the quarterly meeting of the Antique Coin Machine Collector's Association today and there were several old machines for sale. I spotted the Columbia right away, partly because it was in my price range for a "project" and partly because it was pretty much intact. So I get it home, listen to the usual from the better half about we don't have room now and you worked on the last ones forever and.....well.....anyway Duh! This one doesn't work although the club member that I bought it from says "it's all there, I just didn't put it together right". Any help with where or how to purchase a repair manual or a how-to book or parts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.   Hail Scratch Head
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 09:43:38 AM »

bet the seller had a big smile on his face when you bought that
JEREMIAH
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 10:49:48 PM »

Duh! Silly Me! bawling Yes, the more I keep reading, the more I feel like the sap that bought the swamp land. no
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 10:53:07 PM »

we all make mistakes
Styx
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 11:15:47 PM »

So when you bring it back to the same place to sell it, you can say: "It's all there, the guy I bought it from just didn't put it together right."
Smiley
JEREMIAH
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 01:02:52 AM »

Everything is going to be alright now, I bought a manual from one of the websites here. Cry Laughing yes loser
Droider

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 11:06:07 PM »

Hello, I have one also and have been working on it, everything works now but the one coin advance when the arm is pulled. Mine is missing a linkage part on the back near the pull arm. If there is any help I can offer please let me know, also if you think you have those parts I would like to see a modern picture of it, I only have the manuals but they don't show the linkage.

Thanks,
Andrew
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.