Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:22:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  NLG Members Users Request.
| | |-+  Players Choice manual needed, video poker or drop in type.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Players Choice manual needed, video poker or drop in type.  (Read 3251 times)
Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 124

I buy-Sell-Restore & have parts for older slots

« on: February 08, 2012, 07:22:24 AM »

Anyone have a manual for the IGT Players Choice? i think this model was made in 1990 right after the fortune LL's maybe?

Thanks
Jackpot

knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 11:57:45 PM »

Is it a PE+ multi game?  Pictures of the screen, glass, and/or boards would help determine what game you're talking about.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 12:44:01 AM »

No, the only thing on it is Players Choice, here is the tag info.............

IGT Video poker machine
Serial # 205175
Model # D 36700
Description – Poker
Date mfd. 4/90

TDC printer
Model # 103106
Serial # 11434

Being made in 1990. I think I had a couple of games called Bonus Poker years ago, and I really didn't quite know what they were, now I think they could of been one of these IGT's Players Choice games. I just don't know for sure. I don't have this game I need the manual for, it's just one of those things where you are trying to help someone else get what they need to fix there machines. It is a slant top or like a bar unit. He still hasn't sent me a photo of it, but I asked and I am waiting hopefully for photo's. Also, why would an old game like this, have a ticket printer insted of a bill valator? I guess it is a cashless machine, maybe an old machine converted to cashless. Who Knows? Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head
Thank You!
Jackpot

knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 02:52:30 AM »

Hmm.  My foggy memory remembers seeing once before a picture of an IGT PE+ that had a multi-game setup with a poker game, a keno game, and a slot game (like Super 8 Line).  I don't know if it used a wingboard or what to accomplish that, as a normal superboard shouldn't be able to run all of that.

Pictures of the machine and the board would help.  Is the machine working, or if not do you know what isn't working?

(An aside: here's some interesting reading involving the IGT Player's Choice games in a court case: http://law.justia.com/cases/south-carolina/court-of-appeals/2006/2006-up-264-1.html )
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:57:58 AM by knagl » Logged

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 01:44:11 PM »

Thank You! for this:

http://law.justia.com/cases/south-carolina/court-of-appeals/2006/2006-up-264-1.html

At least I know they made them, and they are real, and I am not chasing some kind of Casper the Ghost here. So they are mutli games. I have requested more infromation from the guy, and waiting to hear back.
Thanks Again!
Jackpot

Mail

Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 02:08:46 PM »

Well, looks like you got me on the right track here, here is some information I received from him:

I found information on the games it has; it was printed with statistics data.
Bonus poker, Jacks or better, Jokers Wild, and Deuces Wild.

And here is some more information from him, maybe someone cand answer his questions here, that would help a lot:

Hi Rodger,

This does not sound like my game.
My game predates South Carolina’s start in gaming by a few years.
My Players Choice game was built 4/90 by IGT in Reno; it was first used in the House Blue’s in Sparks until @ 1993
It was owned by a private party in Sparks 1993-2012
This machine has only 4 games; Bonus Poker, Jacks or Better, Jokers Wild, and Deuces Wild
It accepts 1-5 nickels and prints a slip for the winnings.
The biggest problem I have is with the printer; It needs paper rolls and a ribbon cartridge before the game can be played.
It sounds like you are getting closer to finding the right model; I really appreciate all of your effort.
Please let me know where I might be able to find 3 ½ inch wide paper rolls and ribbon cartridges if you can.

Thank you,

Jackpot

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.