Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:06:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Alpha Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Which Coin acceptor for an S 9000
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which Coin acceptor for an S 9000  (Read 3504 times)
eggspurt
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« on: July 16, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »

I have a Bally Alpha Black and White Quick Hit progressive game and want to use it with coins.
In the menu, the MC-40 is offered. I have an MC-40, 12VDC, INHHI, PR5, 6G but this does not work.
I know that there are INHLO, INHNO and maybe other types. Which model do I need ?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can advise me.
giancarl27

Total Karma Storms: -1

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 11:43:29 PM »

Try to use as what we are using now. MICRO COMPARITOR Model: MC -40,12VDC, CMI 66460202  Coin mechanisms Inc. www.coinmech.com or contact bally manufacturer or your supplier.
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »

unless i,m missing something all the s9000,s we bought don,t have  any holes for coin in or out not even tracks for hoppers
eggspurt

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 11:18:57 AM »

Thanks guys.
This S9000 is in Europe and had a blanked off coin entry but the comparitor bracket and hopper plug were fitted in the game.
In the Bally manual and the setup menu, only an "MC-40" is mentioned. Obviously there are different types.
LA Slots have recommended an MC-40, 12VDC, INHHI, PR14, 14G acceptor.
I don't mind buying but would be glad to hear from anyone who operates an S9000 with coins or tokens before I pay air mail and import duties on the acceptor.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.