Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:03:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Alpha Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Green Stamps Paytable
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Green Stamps Paytable  (Read 2739 times)
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« on: January 28, 2014, 09:41:19 PM »

I got the Bally game S&H Green Stamps and have been playing it for some time now. It has two bonus rounds where one is called "Quick Bonus Saver Feature" where you can win anywhere from 10 to 500 times the line bet on the payline. However the bonus round DOES NOT multiply the winnings by the line bet. When you choose the tile and it shows like in my picture 200 it won't pay it times the 10 per line bet for 2,000
So you get the bonus by playing 250 per spin and only win 200 not even covering your bet. How does this get past GLI  Scratch Head

Maybe I should "Ask GLI"
http://www.gaminglabs.com/form.asp?i=1

* IMAG0927.jpg (1003.91 KB, 2048x1152 - viewed 319 times.)

* IMAG0928.jpg (726.94 KB, 2048x1152 - viewed 277 times.)

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:09:40 PM »

If you bet less than your current bet (say, 1 per line), the credit amounts in the Quick Saver Bonus Feature are reduced.

In the rules there it says that the bonus award ranges from 10 to 500 times the line bet on the triggering payline. 

If you're betting 1 per line, the award will be from 10 to 500 credits.  If you're betting 10 per line, the award will be from 100 to 5,000 credits.  Your award of 200 credits on a 10-coin line bet falls within that range (albeit on the low end, but it's more than 100).

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 10:09:26 PM »

If you bet less than your current bet (say, 1 per line), the credit amounts in the Quick Saver Bonus Feature are reduced.

In the rules there it says that the bonus award ranges from 10 to 500 times the line bet on the triggering payline.  

If you're betting 1 per line, the award will be from 10 to 500 credits.  If you're betting 10 per line, the award will be from 100 to 5,000 credits.  Your award of 200 credits on a 10-coin line bet falls within that range (albeit on the low end, but it's more than 100).

Correct, But after playing this game for over 40 of these bonus rounds at max bet I have never hit for more than the 500. If played at 1 bet per line I get really low bonuses from 10 to 40, never any higher.
The big issue here is when you pick a tile and it displays 200 it does not multiply the 200 times the line bet as stated in the paytable.

I did pose this question to GLI only to get the kind response along the lines of no comment, Go ask the regulation authority.
I guess if your GLI you can have a web page that boost "Ask GLI" but that does not mean you'll get an answer.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.