Fortune One - CHIP that changes denomination question

(1/1)

shortrackskater:
I have a Fortune One which is 25 cents but displays 5 cents. I messed with the jumpers and it would change it to other denominations but not 25 cents! I was told that I needed to replace a chip on the MPU to do this. I've forgotten which one it is. I've looked through the schematic but can't figure it out, possibly because I just got off work and I'm exhausted and I should be asleep instead of here.  :294-
Does anyone know which chip it is?  :99-
My ultimate plan is to simply swap my chip with another NLG member who wants his machine to display 5 cents.

RiseLikeRa:
Short:

I remember someone on the forum saying that there are dip switches that would make that change for you.  I even remember seeing a chart that showed what switches had to be on or off for which denomination.  Do you have dip switches?

Ra

Amachanic:
Anytime I've had a question concerning the IGT Fortune I or II machines, I've called Larry Weber at K-Lar in Vegas. He will talk to you and answer your questions. The phone number is 702-363-9998. They service most of the older video poker, and slot machines. Just tell him you got his name and number off NLG..

Gary

shortrackskater:
Thanks for the help, both of you. No there's not dip switches on mine. There is a IC socket with jumpers and that changes the denomination but not to 25cents...only 50 and dollar denominations. Someone knows the chip because I had this discussion a year or so ago but darned if I can find it anywhere. I think I need to start PRINTING some of this information especially since the Fortune One people seem to have died off!  :72-

Navigation

[0] Message Index