Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:30:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Atronic
| | |-+  I.C. Money & CashLine
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I.C. Money & CashLine  (Read 4216 times)
Worldwide Gaming
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: -11

« on: January 24, 2011, 01:35:14 PM »

Does anyone know of there's a version of I.C. Money for CashLine (not I.C. Cash)?   Scratch Head

Thanks!

Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 04:54:24 PM »

Just ran across one - unfortunately, just U2 & U6 though.

Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »

OK - here's what I've got going - maybe someone can jump in and say 'hey - you missed this!'  frying pan

Atronic CashLine
I.C. Money software (from pre-cashline - all EPROM's are 4MB, except U6 which is 2MB)
Sound EPROM's missing so no sound board installed

The game comes up and plays as it should, sans audio obviously, and all buttons function correctly EXCEPT:  Info, Change, Cash Out (Info & Change behave as bet buttons and Cash Out acts as the Info button).
When in the diagnostic menus (green button) the navigation buttons have to be 'pressed' numerous time in order for the cursor to advance one item in the menu.
Swapping different model button harnesses AND different model button boards (the red board on the inside of the door - dunno what the official name is for that wee beastie) alters their behavior, but does not correct it.

If anyone has the 8MB version of I.C. Money for CashLine - I'm looking.  Otherwise, any insight would be very helpful!

Thanks everyone!

GlobalBrett
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 04:31:23 AM »

You still looking for IC Money?
Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 07:39:53 PM »

You still looking for IC Money?

Not any longer.  Thanks though!!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.