Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 10:51:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Atronic
| | |-+  Atronic emotion error
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Atronic emotion error  (Read 4769 times)
Koni
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« on: April 10, 2012, 02:08:26 AM »

Hello all,
Does anyone know what "power reset event press reset button" means during bootup? This comes up for about 30 seconds then goes away and the machine continues boot up with no problem. My first thought is low battery? Not sure, any ideas?  Scratch Head
Thanks, Koni

Ok, a tech said it is most likley a cap on the power supply. Anyone agree? Does anyone have a power supply I can buy? Thanks, Koni
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:41:21 PM by Koni » Logged
sonyi
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:51:29 PM »

Don't worry about that, when the machine is played the error disappears. to me i see no harm coz i have observed it for a long time.
totolka
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 10:50:14 AM »

No action is required.  it is most likely saying "Good power event"

There is no need to hit the reset switch.
iamjojo
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 08:40:12 AM »

i have error on atronic machine which said,CB LOCKED BY SYSTEM,try to reset and clear the COM BOARD but still dont recognise the board,my last attempt will be clearing the ram,any suggestion before i do it..tnkss so much
totolka
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 05:17:43 PM »

You will have to do a full clear.  (Main and Comm Board)
iamjojo
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 08:32:04 AM »

thanks sir totolka more power applause
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.