Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:29:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Atronic
| | |-+  Different game family
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Different game family  (Read 3775 times)
Dortmunder
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: February 06, 2013, 03:28:51 AM »

Hello!

After resetting ATRONIC CASHLINE a week or two, the message DIFFERENT GAME FAMILY appears and the machine completely disabled. I found a way of treatment - repeated reset. But this problem found in 20% of the machines again and again. Reset them every two weeks - not good idea. I noticed that these devices have very hot video card. Maybe this is the reason? Can anyone advise?
Machines stood in stock for several years.

* DSC02575.JPG (378.37 KB, 1000x750 - viewed 364 times.)
ChizzleMonkey

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 11:37:18 AM »

I've seen that error too. I'm pretty sure I reset all of the boards in the logic box to get rid of it temporarily. If memory serves me right, replacing the power supply cured that.

Keep it simple.
Dortmunder

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:35:23 AM »

Thank you very much for advice. So I will try to change the power units. I hope it will help.
ChizzleMonkey

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 10:34:12 AM »

After going over some repair notes, yes, one of them was a shorted power supply unit. Another was a short in the wiring. The culprit was in the light board inside of the outer cashbox door.

Keep it simple.
yjam

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 01:41:52 PM »

you need to do a ram clear and reprogram with a dongle, sounds like you may have miss matched the board from different games
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.