Lost Rest Key

(1/1)

RobertBasil2:
First: My original username (RobertBasil) was changed to guest status. I guess it's been too long since I last logged in so I had to create a new account. Hence the RobertBasil2 username. Sorry.

I have a Bucks Ahoy and it needs to be reset (we have not played it in a long time). When I went to turn it on it needs to be reset but I've lost the little reset key. Where can I purchase a new one?

Thanks!

JMac:
If you live close to any gaming area and there are machine vendors in the area, try them, if not the case, reset keys are all over eBay (For a lot of machines, not familiar with yours)...

coorslight115:
Quote from: RobertBasil2 on December 07, 2013, 03:19:16 AM

First: My original username (RobertBasil) was changed to guest status. I guess it's been too long since I last logged in so I had to create a new account. Hence the RobertBasil2 username. Sorry.

I have a Bucks Ahoy and it needs to be reset (we have not played it in a long time). When I went to turn it on it needs to be reset but I've lost the little reset key. Where can I purchase a new one?

Thanks!

PM me your address and I will send you one

RobertBasil2:
Quote from: coorslight115 on December 07, 2013, 12:32:44 PM

Quote from: RobertBasil2 on December 07, 2013, 03:19:16 AM

Thanks!

PM me your address and I will send you one

PM Sent, thank you very much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index