Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:50:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Game maker BV not "keeping" the money
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game maker BV not "keeping" the money  (Read 3824 times)
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 311

« on: February 14, 2010, 03:18:32 AM »

Picked up two upright Game Makers,which were playing fine  wave Wanted to change some of the games and set up multi denom. Did the clear,set up everything (used jur 9,del) . I had the 1C,2C,5C,10C and 25C (C=cents) that as I was playing I could chose...everthing was great ,than I tried a bill  Duh! It will take the bill in (green arrors are on) wait a sec and spit it back out. Went to the test screen and the test and it shows that a 20$ bill was put in  Scratch Head .

Part 2. I tried to do another clear and redo the setup,which it stayed the same,BUT,when I try to do the multi denom this time it will let me pick 5,but the lowest now is 25 cents.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 07:18:02 AM »

What mains do you have installed?

If you have mains that are multi-denominational but not tokenizable, then the minimum allowable selection is the base denomination; in other words, the value that you assigned to one coin. The maximum allowable is 100 times the base amount.

If your mains are both (the 24 mains) and you enable tokenization, then the minimum allowable selection is 1/100 the base denomination and the maximum is still 100x (for an incredible range of 10,000 fold).

I have never tried to use any jurisdiction other than one, so I don't know how choosing jurisdiction nine would affect these settings. It's possible that this might have something to do with the dbv rejecting the bills as well. Scratch Head Are you sure that you selected the correct type of validator in the initial setup page?

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 07:40:22 AM »

The board that I have in it now came with "not clear" markings on the chips,so not sure of the mains. As far as the multi. denom.,I did use the token setup when I used the lower denom(1,2,5,etc). The second time I used "regular game"...Only reason I changed was due to the BV not working. As far as the BV ,I have it set for the JCM WBA ,which it is. After I set all of it up and the game plays with quarters,I can go under the menu where you check the coin and BV input and it says what I'm putting in is right  Crazy  . The green lights are on,it takes the bill in and runs a cycle,than rejects it. everthing worked fine until I installed a few diff. games  frying pan
tacman
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 10:32:11 PM »

If you open the door and turn the jackpot key you will get the operator screen and under the diagnostic tab, touch memory test and then eprom checksum. This will then show the mains number and all game numbers, percentages and names for all occupied slots 1-10.

Dan (tacman)

Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 11:25:50 PM »

Thanks Dan, like I said I just got them so not that familiar with them yet.
MO  E048 M1000C  2104-24
M1   6C1D M4000C  2104-24
And all the games passed. Like I said,it was working fine until I switched games and did the clear. I dont understand why when I go under the diagnostics and do the coin/bill acceptor test it tells me what bill I'm putting in. I have all the limits set for 200$
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 12:43:22 AM »

Spoke to Pokernut on the phone and we did the set up together. Thought it was the same settings I used,but it worked  wave I set it for token and was able to chose 1cent,5c,10c,25c,50c. Thanks for the help
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 10:18:13 PM »

Thanks for letting us know.
Good job Pokernut. applause applause

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.