How to get Irfanview and use it to resize images for posting

(1/1)

StatFreak:
As requested, I have created a new Word document with screen shots that has step by step instructions as to how to set up the batch process in Irfanview to resize several pictures at once.
The instructions on the first pages need only be done one time. Once the batch options are set, one uses the instructions on the last pages to resize a group of pictures.
The initial setup is a bit involved, but once done, running batches is very easy and the program converts the images quickly.

Comments are welcome.

StatFreak  :31-
:nlg-  Global Moderator

CaptainHappy:
Quote from: StatFreak on June 06, 2009, 05:56:34 PM

As requested, I have created a new Word document with screen shots that has step by step instructions as to how to set up the batch process in Irfanview to resize several pictures at once.
The instructions on the first pages need only be done one time. Once the batch options are set, one uses the instructions on the last pages to resize a group of pictures.
The initial setup is a bit involved, but once done, running batches is very easy and the program converts the images quickly.

Comments are welcome.

StatFreak  :31-
:nlg-  Global Moderator

Gracias!

Were the pictures of the fake stuffed cat for my benefit???  :97- :97- :97-

StatFreak:
Quote from: captainhappy on June 07, 2009, 04:50:43 AM

Gracias!

Were the pictures of the fake stuffed cat for my benefit???  :97- :97- :97-

They just happened to be in the folder with the slot picture examples. :31- If you had only let me know, I could have added some pictures of fake stuffed dogs, too. :61-  :95- :72- :72-

It appears that this document wasn't really needed at the end of the day.

Ozzy:
Took the plunge and have gone over to Apple Mac Pro Book, have installed Parralle Windows software but could only download infraview for Windows and not Mac. Now having great difficulty reducing pic sizes in Windows and picking them up for Mac OS.

Help

cheers

O Z Z Y

IFFV68:
i also have a MAC,
Still trying to find out how to resize.

Navigation

[0] Message Index