Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:14:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  turning down sound on Lcd screen with reset key
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: turning down sound on Lcd screen with reset key  (Read 1572 times)
IGTfanman777
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« on: July 24, 2009, 10:31:23 PM »

Hello all im a new member and this is my 1st post.
I have the fox n hound nvision machine.   was trying to turn down the volume so it wouldnt drown out the sound on my other 2 slots (triple double diamond ,Igt/barcrest jewels in the crown). I used the reset key and got into the options on the LCD but there was nothing for adjusting the volume. I found that strange. anyone know why? thx , these forums rocks. Tim

My Machines:
IGT S2000 - Double Diamond Haywire
IGT S2000 Vision - Fox N Hound
Sigma/PGI UV1700 - KISS Video Slot
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 10:51:53 PM »

Tim, welcome to NLG! On the Visions you will have 2 different areas for sound volume. You can only access these areas from the Operator menu not the Attendant menu. When you just turn the jackpot reset key that gives you the Attendant menu. To get to the Operator menu, open the main door and press the white button on the MPU board. If you go into Options (menu 3) you will be able to set the reel, stop and other sounds. Then in Setup (menu 8) you will be able to set the lcd volume which depending on the game, will contol the bonus and attract volume.

Dan (tacman)

IGTfanman777
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 02:19:01 AM »

swweeeeet! thx tacman. ill give that a go. much appreciated.

My Machines:
IGT S2000 - Double Diamond Haywire
IGT S2000 Vision - Fox N Hound
Sigma/PGI UV1700 - KISS Video Slot
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.