Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:51:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Adjust volume on IGT S2000
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adjust volume on IGT S2000  (Read 6433 times)
idblkn2
« on: September 20, 2009, 03:38:56 AM »

Does anyone know how to adjust the volume on a IGT 2000?  I did a search and could not find the answer so sorry in advance if this out there and I missed this.  Thanks for any help.
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 04:18:32 AM »

Open Door.

Press the white / creme colored test button one time on the board.

Close door partially without actually closing it so that you can comfortably see the LED disply on the door.

Press the Cash Out button 2 times.

Press Spin Reels 1 time.

Press Cash Out button 1 time.

Press Spin Reels 2 times.

Toggle the volume setting up and down by pressing the "Change/Service" button and the "Cash Out" button.

When you are satisfied press Bet Max button to confirm your decision.

Close the door.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 04:23:59 AM »

It is set in the menu.  Press the button on the main board for 3 seconds, don't close the door, look at the display, press print ticket/cash out to 3) game setup, press spin reels, press press print ticket/cash out to volume settings, press spin reels , adjust the game volume, money volume and attract volume.  I'm tired and the names may not be exact, but when you go into the menu, it's easy and you'll get it.  If not, I'll post in exact tomorrow.

I'd better get to bed, It's my wife's "29th"  Tongue Out birthday tomorrow

Thanks,
Wayne

OK I don't type fast enough

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 10:38:23 PM »

It's my wife's "29th"  Tongue Out birthday tomorrow

Which one?  frying pan  Has she reached her twelfth "29th" birthday yet?  Weird Eyes Duck! Duck! Duck! (just kidding Mrs. N.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.