Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:57:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games.
| | |-+  1991 IGT PE+ Video Poker Bulb Issue
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1991 IGT PE+ Video Poker Bulb Issue  (Read 7233 times)
Stinger357
« on: November 28, 2008, 08:52:58 PM »

HI I just purchased a 1991 PE+ Video poker machine for 600 dollars and it is in perfect shape.  I really love playing it with it's double up feature.  But I need to locate a bulb for the Hold/Cancel button.  It is just burnt out, is this something I can go to radio shack to get?  If anyone know please let me know.

* DSCN3018.JPG (417.64 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 347 times.)
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 09:11:50 PM »

They are #86 Bulbs, doubt Radio Shack has them, but you can try, a Larger Auto Parts store or "Real" Hardware store may have them, (Not Home Depot or Lowes) we could always ship you a box out and you have in a few days probably cheaper than going to find them anyway

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Stinger357
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 09:26:51 PM »

Let me know where I can pay via paypal or a cc and I will order them from you.  I could use a box.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 05:21:18 AM »

HI I just purchased a 1991 PE+ Video poker machine for 600 dollars and it is in perfect shape.

It will be once you peel off that awful Worldwide Gaming sticker.  It should come off cleanly.

Jim at Blueridge (who replied earlier in the thread), or any of the vendors listed at the top of this page can get you the bulbs you need.  Radio Shack carried the bulbs years ago, but I'd be shocked if they still did.

Based on where you bought that game from, I'm guessing you're in Minnesota.  If you're ever in the market to buy another game, let me know -- I can direct you to a good local vendor.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Hemiman426
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 02:22:33 PM »

Let me know where I can pay via paypal or a cc and I will order them from you.  I could use a box.

Guys,

I ran across this one on Flea Bay, so I thought I post it if anyon's still looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/20-NEW-LIGHT-BULBS-FOR-IGT-SLOT-MACHINES-S-MORE_W0QQitemZ120344030072QQihZ002QQcategoryZ13731QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks
Mike
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »

Guys,

I ran across this one on Flea Bay, so I thought I post it if anyon's still looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/20-NEW-LIGHT-BULBS-FOR-IGT-SLOT-MACHINES-S-MORE_W0QQitemZ120344030072QQihZ002QQcategoryZ13731QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks
Mike

Over 20 bucks for 2 boxes of bulbs, and in a PE+ you can only use the #86, instead of buying them from ebay, how about buying from a NLG supporter, we can sell you a box of # 86 bulbs with shipping for 5 bucks, please support the vendors who support this site, they are up top, or a even better deal, make a $10 or more contribution to NLG and I will send you a box of bulbs, I was looking for advice recently on an automotive site and they wanted $15 per answer

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »

$20 for 2 boxes is too much, Jim has the right price.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Hemiman426
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 03:18:20 PM »

Guys,

Thanks
Mike

Over 20 bucks for 2 boxes of bulbs, and in a PE+ you can only use the #86, instead of buying them from ebay, how about buying from a NLG supporter, we can sell you a box of # 86 bulbs with shipping for 5 bucks, please support the vendors who support this site, they are up top, or a even better deal, make a $10 or more contribution to NLG and I will send you a box of bulbs, I was looking for advice recently on an automotive site and they wanted $15 per answer

Jim,

Sorry for not understanding the advertiser at the top of the page very well. I always support advertiser of a forum that helps me fix whatever I’m working.

As a side note, the New Life Games ad in the upper left hand corner doesn’t have a hyperlink on it. So users can’t click on it.

Thanks again for all the help and support.

Mike
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »

The New Life Games Network is this site.
Best to call Joey at the number listed.
He has a sales forum for NLG shop here link is http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?board=72.0

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.