Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:56:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems.
| |-+  NLG Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems.
| | |-+  IGT SAS TEST DOWNLOAD
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT SAS TEST DOWNLOAD  (Read 16074 times)
zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« on: June 20, 2011, 10:30:36 AM »

can someone point me in the right direction for this download. i tried the rapidshare link and there is so much stuff showing up there not sure which is legit or bogus

thanks
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 12:29:12 PM »

It was in this thread last year>>>

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=1421.msg96837#msg96837

ADD>> It's still there...the 1st one...it's squeezed into a 1114 K/b dot rar compressor file.

MODERATOR: Removed the link to the SAS test program in the old post.  SF garfield
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:22:58 AM by StatFreak » Logged
zarobhr
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 12:50:25 PM »

thats the one i tried then it redirects you to download media share and then doing a search on media share doesnt actually find it to download
am i possible doing something wrong??
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 02:45:26 PM »

Then some stupid  muted website took the link over so they could re-direct the link to theirs.  loser
I hate websites that do that.  Thumbs Down
The people that do this should be fined or penalized for doing crap like this...  ttth

Of course, on the flip-side of things...IGT probably hates people that take their ideas and use them for themselves?  rotflmao
IGT 's always robbing other slot manufacturing and development idea's so really - they're no different...!!! bust gut laughing

As far as penalizing - IGT has had so many lawsuits against people that I think they make more money
suing people than coming up with their own, original ideas !

As a disclaimer - if anyone believes anything I've just said - then I have some real old beads I can sell you that were traded for Manhattan...
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 05:26:13 PM »

IGT may have bought the domain to shut down all the downloading..............

MODERATOR REQUEST: Please lock the thread as I think we are out of our element here (hint hint, wink wink). Tongue Out
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:33:28 PM by reho33 » Logged

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 08:40:30 PM »

There is nothing on the SAS Test program's 'user agreement' that says it it can't be used by anyone. It even says it is offered with no support ect. So I really don't see where there is any issue talking about it or where it may be found. Plus links to it have been posted before as shown by the link above. But that's just my $.02
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:45:49 PM by poppo » Logged
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 09:36:54 PM »

Your point is well taken Poppo, no disagreement here. Just wondering aloud

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 01:43:39 AM »

There is nothing on the SAS Test program's 'user agreement' that says it it can't be used by anyone. It even says it is offered with no support ect. So I really don't see where there is any issue talking about it or where it may be found. Plus links to it have been posted before as shown by the link above. But that's just my $.02

I beg to differ... from the welcome screen:

"Conditions for use of this program: ... This program is used with the express permission
of IGT."

If you don't have IGT's express permission, you shouldn't run the software. To do so without their express permission would put you in violation of the user agreement, which is a legally binding document.

Thanks,
Bill
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 10:32:41 AM »

This thread has been locked and all known links to the IGT SAS Test program have been deleted.

We are asking that going forward, members do not ask for this software, do not post any links to the software, or request this software or links to this software from other members.

The NLG staff thanks you for your understanding and cooperation.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.