Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:39:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  **Reel Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  Denomination inserts
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Denomination inserts  (Read 2211 times)
dcpyatt
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« on: January 13, 2014, 11:59:34 PM »

I asked a co-worker in our print shop if he could throw me something together if he had a few minutes and gave him the 25ยข one I had pulled from my Bally ProSlot 6000 when I went to dime... he had some clear label material and fixed me up with a sheet of all different denominations to try....

They came out pretty nice, going to try them out after I finish supper.

Darn it,  forgot my webhost changeover hasn't taken place yet... will try to get a pic up as soon as I can!

DaveP in Ohio
dcpyatt
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 02:52:47 AM »

Here is the sheet that I was given... used 2 of the 10¢ ones on the Bally... one as a label on the already existing white plastic backdrop, the other with the backer for the one in the middle of the machine.  They look pretty good, although they could be slightly smaller to fit better.

This is through a temporary web address until my hosting package comes fully online... 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:32:09 AM by dcpyatt » Logged
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 308

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 03:34:05 AM »

Dave,  Funny thing is that I was just going to post and ask if anyone had a good photo of a Bally 5c & 25c insert that would work in my older Bally EM & E-Series machines.. I thought I had a file with different denomination, but the only ones I could find were for the IGT machines and they are too new looking with square edges. The older Ballys were a round fonts without any outlines. Just a deep red in color.

Would anyone here have a file with a 5c and 25c? My 831 doesn't look right with the newer insert. Picture is of the insert on one of my E-Series.

Thanks Gary

* image.jpg (1184.58 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 290 times.)

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
dcpyatt
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 10:35:00 AM »

Here is the 25ยข from my Bally V5000 Series Draw Poker and the $1.00 belly glass.  This machine is 1985 I believe. (not plugged in at the moment and I'm about to leave for work)

Both are painted on the glass, not inserts.

DaveP in Ohio
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com ™    Newlifegames.net ™    Newlifegames.org ™
   New Life Games ™    NewLifeGames ™  NLG ™ We Bring new Life to old Games ™    1-888-NLG-SLOTS ™
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.