Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:18:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT Fortune II
| | |-+  IGT Fortune II Cards all blak
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT Fortune II Cards all blak  (Read 4309 times)
scorp
« on: February 19, 2012, 09:43:21 PM »

Hi,

I just picked up a Draw Poker machine that had a few issues. I got just about everything resolved exept that all my RED cards are BLACK???

Would the 75701900 CPU board cause this?

Great site BTW!
scorp
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »

Probably too old of a machine.... I can't find any good information on this one let alone parts LOL 

OldReno
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 175

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »

Are any of your eprom pins flagged?
I think I ran across that once...
scorp
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 09:54:16 PM »

Had one chip that was not seated properly... half of it was actually standing up but when I pushed it back in, nothing new happened.

Thanks for your reply
OldReno

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 10:44:51 PM »

Is there anything else on the screen that is red?
Are your character proms in the right sockets?
Been too long since I worked on one...
scorp
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 11:29:42 PM »

No red at all, when I go through the monitor test, the first screen that is suppose to be red is black... the next screen is green and then the blue appears to work fine. Not sure if the character proms are in the right sockets....  There was a service tag stuck on the 75701900 CPU board that said "No Red, bad daughter board"  not exactly sure what that means. Pulled the monitor out and checked all connections.
OldReno

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 04:19:31 AM »

Sounds like maybe the monitor.  Is it made by RGB?
On your monitor board you MAY have 3 identical plug in color drivers, if so swap them around & see if that changes anything.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 04:33:56 AM by OldReno » Logged
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »

A daughter board is typically an add-on board to another circuit board. Is there a secondary circuit board mounted on the main board? I'm guessing based on the note that the monitor itself is likely okay and the processor board is to blame.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.