Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:31:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT Fortune II
| | |-+  fortune II monitor wiring
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: fortune II monitor wiring  (Read 2480 times)
arcticfix
« on: February 28, 2012, 07:46:42 PM »

i have an fortune II with hacked wiring going to the monitor... my question is does anyone here can tell me what color wire goes to what conection for the monitor....these are the wires i have...
black
light blue
green
red
white
brown
i am assuming that the red is red input on monitor, the green is green input, the blue is blue.... and the black is ground...the two i dont have any clue where they go is white and brown...i have the igt fortune ii manual and the diagram does not state what wires or for what...since i have no monitor that came with this i am relying on maybe someone here to help..

there is 2 other wires that are black with yellow and white with yellow...and i believe these are power wires
Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »

according to book I looked at:  the power comes from the main transformer, bottom windings, pin 9=white/yellow wire, pin 10 = black/yellow wire, J-110.
from the motherboard P-8 
1=brown wire  goes to monitor pin4  vert sync.  compared these to the fortune 1 book  wire colors should be the same  both used a
2=white wire  goes to monitor pin 6  horz. sync  RGB monitor.   I do not have a machine to confirm these.  this is all comparison
3=red wire                 monitor pin 1  red color    between the f-1 and f-2  machines.  I would proceed with CAUTION,
4=blue wire                monitor pin 2 blue color      the fortune 1 book did have the wires indicated as to what they were.
5=green wire              monitor  pin 3 green color
6= black wire               monitor  pin 5  V ground    Hope this helps a little, wish I could offer more certain details.
7=n/c                                                                 
8=N/c                                                                    Jim
9=white/yellow            monitor pin 13  a/c
10=black/yellow            monitor pin 15 a/c

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
arcticfix
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 12:08:59 AM »

thank you for the fast respone...got everything wired now..went to turn on and no power to lights in front or to the motherboard...i assume red leds light when powered...enough for tonight...going to start fresh in morning...thanks again
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.