Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 09:21:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Home Game Rooms.
| | |-+  A resposible addition to a home bar.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A resposible addition to a home bar.  (Read 2849 times)
lizzo54
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 27

« on: February 05, 2014, 02:50:59 AM »

I'm sure not to many of you have one of  these in your home.  I picked it up a few years ago at a foreclosure auction of a sports bar in western MA.  I had also picked up 6 arcade games (Street Fighter 2 and Super Mario Bros) and a few more.  after the auction I saw this on the wall and asked the owner what the deal was, he said they over looked it so for $50.00 cash it was mine, his quote to me was "however I don't have the key so you'll need to cut the lock.  but there money in it so it would probable cover the cost of the lock".  I drilled it opened and found $49.75 in quarters. 

Lenny

* IMG_1233.JPG (1642.74 KB, 1936x2592 - viewed 310 times.)
mguistolise

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 03:04:12 AM »

Funny...I own two of these. Bought them back when this company was in business. I paid $5000 for 3 and one was smashed in a bar. The two I have left don't seem to work I think they need new sensors. If anyone knows where I can get parts, let me know. They would be fun in my game room.

Mike
lizzo54
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 27

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 03:36:30 AM »

This one has been acting up and intermittently works.  I doubt we'd be ale to find parts but it would be nice. Didn't the company get sued and folded as a result. 
mguistolise

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 01:43:39 AM »

Not sure what happened with them, But I know there gone. If you do fins anyone with parts let me know. I have tried to fix my two many times. Sitting in my garage waiting to be added to my game room.

Mike
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.