Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 01:07:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Home Game Rooms.
| | |-+  Gameroom pics
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gameroom pics  (Read 20475 times)
galahad
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 23

« on: November 11, 2008, 08:36:18 PM »

I know alot of people would like to see pics and thought I'd share some of mine. Am new to the slot community having only a bally 5500, and a bally continental. The continental was a project to get get running. Took me about 2 months to finally start paying out with the right hit and denomination. Mainly was doing pinball for a couple of years. Still have a few more things to put in here, like two older slots,,(pace comet and a mills pointsetta). Always wanted a fortune teller so I made my own. Has arm and eye movement with two cd's, one for the theme song and the other for his speech. So I just thought I'd share---

* PB110009.JPG (670.62 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 333 times.)

* PB110010.JPG (692.03 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 352 times.)

* PB110011.JPG (681.72 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 333 times.)

* PB110012.JPG (696.3 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 352 times.)

* PB110013.JPG (694.94 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 362 times.)

The second smartest man say's, "I don't know'. The first smartest man say's,"I don't know, but I know who to ask"!
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 09:41:16 PM »

Love the cigarette vending machine. Always wanted one (and I don't smoke) I just like to see when they were price back then, and laugh now when I see the selling for $6.00 a pack.
Nice collection all the way around.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »

I have an older one in the garage, a 1930's made by DeGeiner. Don't quite have room for that yet!
Love the cigarette vending machine. Always wanted one (and I don't smoke) I just like to see when they were price back then, and laugh now when I see the selling for $6.00 a pack.
Nice collection all the way around.

The second smartest man say's, "I don't know'. The first smartest man say's,"I don't know, but I know who to ask"!
cfh
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 113

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 02:04:22 AM »

One of my fortune tellers below. it's a newer one, got it for a nice price.
i have some older ones but this new one is still pretty cool. he moves
his hand, mouth, eyes, head, talks, and dispenses a card. some dotmations
in the foreground. this stuff is "in the que" to get in the basement.
(wife is mad, that's her exercise stepper in the background, and my
crap is blocking the path to it.)

* MVC-002F.JPG (98.08 KB, 930x710 - viewed 356 times.)

* MVC-003F.JPG (92.64 KB, 800x768 - viewed 331 times.)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 09:15:32 AM by cfh » Logged
Forrhouse
Manufacturing Equipment & Parts to Keep Slots that are No Longer Supported by the Manufacturer running.
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 252

Life is too short, live, love and have a good time

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 02:15:25 AM »

Nice pics. i love seeing peoples game rooms and the different games they have in them.
Eric
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 03:22:49 AM »

I know alot of people would like to see pics and thought I'd share some of mine. Am new to the slot community having only a bally 5500, and a bally continental. The continental was a project to get get running. Took me about 2 months to finally start paying out with the right hit and denomination. Mainly was doing pinball for a couple of years. Still have a few more things to put in here, like two older slots,,(pace comet and a mills pointsetta). Always wanted a fortune teller so I made my own. Has arm and eye movement with two cd's, one for the theme song and the other for his speech. So I just thought I'd share---

VERY nice and thanks for sharing! applause

I do have to say that's the first time I've seen the Killer Clowns on vending machines...trying to scare kids away from candy, eh??? rotflmao

I agree with Neonkiss on the Smokes Machine...cool. Seems kinda a sacrilege to put USAs in the Camel & Luck Strike positions. Duh!  stir the pot / get cooking
Then again, for 75c what can one expect?  rotflmao
...."First Premium Quality Cigarette" bust gut laughing If only they KNEW! bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

That's a nice collection of beer pulls you've got also...I've always wanted a Guiness. yes

Is that Hit-A-Homer game functional?...It seems I've seen something like that before about 10 eons ago...wasn't quite sure how it worked. ???

Seems a little spooky down there...is this just YOUR lair? (insert dracula smiley here) Evil At a stifling 62 degrees it's gotta be just about right
for that daylight nap in the wooden box. stir the pot / get cooking I'd probably jump through the rafters if the FunHouse dummy started talking on his own in an
attract mode. CaptainHappy Worried Cactus And Lord only knows what you're keeping behind the latched wooden door behind the Salem clock! stir the pot / get cooking bust gut laughing

I don't recognize the gray board/book toy under the Pin Bot?...it appears to be electronic? ???

WOW...you've got a "Hot Nuts" machine...now there's something you don't see every day!...How does it work? Odie and more importantly does
it hurt? bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

That's not Cap'n Jack Sparrow behind the Bally Continental is it???

You might be better served moving that "Danger High Voltage" tag from the crate under the Bally to the power strip area next to your Fortune
Teller and the hanging power cord. stir the pot / get cooking rotflmao
...By the way, the dummy, joker, spiders & Fortune Teller add to the creepiness Evil Evil Evil

Man, you've just got too much cool stuff yes I have to  ttth myself as I am going into maximum overload  Bart Terminator/BORG

Thanks again for sharing! applause

Thank God for Friends!!!
bronconut7
Freedom Isn't Free

Total Karma Storms: 146

"Aluminum Overcast" B-17G

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 10:46:01 AM »

Great stuff!  Thanks for posting your pics!
galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 04:53:38 PM »

tjkeller you must have alot of time on your hands! I bet you were good at that picture game "Where's Waldo"! Make me a little nervous. I'm going to have to find out how to delete, like I said ,I'm new here. Better stick to my format of just questions! You don't know if you don't ask! Thanks for the compliments anyway!

tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »

tjkeller you must have alot of time on your hands! I bet you were good at that picture game "Where's Waldo"! Make me a little nervous. I'm going to have to find out how to delete, like I said ,I'm new here. Better stick to my format of just questions! You don't know if you don't ask! Thanks for the compliments anyway!

It just HAD to be done bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
Wait till the photoshop-ers jump in  frying pan bust gut laughing rotflmao bust gut laughing

No fears though...WELCOME TO NLG!!! You'll find quite the bunch here!
Thanks again for sharing your pics...we all love to see what the other guy is doing...if not for anything other than just to drool! Odie Tongue Out

Thank God for Friends!!!
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »

galahad-

Thanks for posting those pictures -- you have a nice pinball collection!  I love Funhouse.   yes

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »

Just added a sigma Sneak Peek" poker machine. Traded for a pinball machine. Never really played poker or cards, but really enjoy this machine. Put in an old 5-cent candy machine, believe from the 1950's, and an old pepsi chaulk board. Had to take my "Dr Dude" pinball out of line-up, he took ill and is now in my workshop.

* PC070030.JPG (697.65 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 322 times.)

galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 11:36:41 PM »

Sorry, attached pics wrong. Forgot to hit add attachements-

* PC070019.JPG (676.78 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 306 times.)

* PC070022.JPG (713.33 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 313 times.)

* PC070028.JPG (693.84 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 297 times.)

* PC070029.JPG (686.9 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 349 times.)

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 08:09:19 AM »

That's quite a collection of memorabilia galahad!  applause applause
I see loaf of "Fisher's" bread under the Pabst sign. Where did you get such an old wrapper? (Please don't tell me you've got 50 year old bread in there!)  bread

I also noticed that you've collected a mechanical slot, a couple of EM's, a stepper slot, and a video slot all in one room. Cool. yes Cool Thumbs-Up
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 08:16:59 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »

A pretty diversified game room...cool! applause

Ron
slotparts

Total Karma Storms: 7

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 06:17:46 PM »

just wanted to add me again

* gameroom 002.jpg (64 KB, 896x592 - viewed 334 times.)

* gameroom 001.jpg (96 KB, 896x592 - viewed 294 times.)
StatFreak

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »

just wanted to add me again

I'm glad you did. propeller  I remember your game room from the old site: it was very impressive. As I recall you had more pictures posted previously.

If you limited your upload to two pictures because of the attachment restriction, just use multiple posts. We recently had to reduce the attachment limit because of a new bug that caused an entire thread to blow up.

Welcome back! wave

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »

Nice collection of the older slots,slotparts. Am presently working on a pace comet, with your name and collection of the older slots any recommendations on where to get some info? Have some linkage broken on inside, am pretty sure I know where it goes, but not positive. Any Help? Thanks! Jim!
Also thanks for the info Statfreak about the picture posts. Did notice that the size was lowered.

slotparts

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 01:41:04 AM »

ok a few more

* gameroom 004.jpg (96 KB, 896x592 - viewed 334 times.)

* gameroom 005.jpg (64 KB, 896x592 - viewed 304 times.)
StatFreak

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 08:50:29 AM »

You have a lot of beautiful antique machines. Hail  I noticed that there aren't any coins in the jackpot windows.  Scratch Head

slotparts

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 03:04:33 PM »

cashed them all in to buy gass  rotflmao
slotparts

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2009, 02:18:13 AM »

Nice collection of the older slots,slotparts. Am presently working on a pace comet, with your name and collection of the older slots any recommendations on where to get some info? Have some linkage broken on inside, am pretty sure I know where it goes, but not positive. Any Help? Thanks! Jim!
Also thanks for the info Statfreak about the picture posts. Did notice that the size was lowered.
  could build a few machines from all the parts around this place lol what do you need
galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »

Slotparts, was that an old penny scale on the far left in one of your pics? Pretty nice looking! Who was the manufacturer? I enjoy all of the old coin-op. Picked up a watling scale from a retired pharmacist who had it in his shop. Have no room in my gameroom for it right now, but just enjoy looking at it! Really good-looking slots you have there though. Thanks for sharing! Jim!

* P1040017.JPG (70.97 KB, 640x480 - viewed 313 times.)

* P1040016.JPG (57.45 KB, 640x480 - viewed 263 times.)

slotparts

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »

yes it is  A Jennings way  today also have a pace bantam and a guess your weight  get your penny back
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard

Total Karma Storms: 233

Newest addition to the family, RIP Bentley

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »

Look what happened. A IGT machine snuck into the WMS part of the gameroom and three more machines appeared in the morning.i heard some gears grinding, a few bells ringing. Came down for coffee in the morning and this is what we saw...

Now I know they have "Birth" chips for machines, but how about "Birth CONTROL" chips. This is outta hand....

Kirk

* CIMG1877.JPG (166.8 KB, 640x480 - viewed 323 times.)

* CIMG1876.JPG (166.62 KB, 640x480 - viewed 330 times.)

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard

Total Karma Storms: 233

Newest addition to the family, RIP Bentley

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »

We found this one lurking in the WMS section. it has not found power yet.... (its another Jackpot Limbo WMS). We think the Shopping Spree and the IGT Little Devil are to blame for this...

We now leave the door to the gameroom OPEN at night.......rascals! Smiley

* CIMG1874.JPG (174.53 KB, 640x480 - viewed 309 times.)

* CIMG1878.JPG (164.57 KB, 640x480 - viewed 276 times.)

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.