Slot machine lifting and moving

(1/6) > >>

dug:
I did a quick search for a thread about the best way to move slots and didn't have much luck.  I would imagine there has to be one so if someone can give a link that would be great, but otherwise, how do you move and lift your slots.  I've seen there is a slot hand truck with a hydraulic lift but I suspect those aren't cheap.  I saw the one below at harbor freight for $160 and thought it would work.  Any ideas or suggestions otherwise?

http://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-lift-table-94822.html 

FORDSBS:
That is what I've been using for 1 1/2 yr. It comes to 9 in. off floor. I use a hand dolly to put slot on the cart.
Ford

Tilt:
There's a few people here who have bought and use the harbor freight lift and seem to like them.  I use a two wheel dolly to get them around, then have my neighbor help me lift them up on the stand.  If I get impatient I'll remove some weight from the slot (mpu tray, hopper, coin tray, top glass, bill validator, cash can, etc) and lift it up myself.  I try not to do that too often though.

FORDSBS:
Quote from: FORDSBS on May 09, 2011, 10:26:46 PM

That is what I've been using for 1 1/2 yr. It comes to 9 in. off floor. I use a hand dolly to put slot on the cart.
Ford

I have a bad back & I do it myself. It is real nice for working on machine. You can put it to whatever height you want.
DO NOT put rubber mat on lift, it will be hard to slide machine to table.

reho33:
I use that but when I need to move a slot for a party, I dis assemble it completely, door and all and it is easy for 1 person to load and move, about 1/2 hr for dis assembly and 1/2 to re assemble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page