Matador Slot Machine Anyone Heard of these?

(1/6) > >>

zinda:
Got a bid down on one of these but can't find any info about it, says 1p, is that penny or UK pound? Payout are really low so I cannot imagine it's a penny game. has 3 reels and pays left to right. Pays  2 coins paid for 1 Cherry, 4 for 2 Cherries, etc... It looks like max payout is only 200 coins for 3-M's and only pays on center line with no multiplier or extra coin option so I'm guessing it's got to be a 1 pound machine. Made by Miami Leisure Group.

CVslots:
Sounds like a Japanese slot to me...or, correction, skill stop machine. A Google search shows nothing for Miami Leisure Group, so whoever they were, they didnt last long. Buy with caution...

zinda:
I have to say that I believe you hit it right on the head! After I looked into it a bit I see now that it has 3 buttons on the front that are like stop or save buttons. I can't really tell but it has some warning on the side stating something about holding the button or it will be used differently, I can't read it but it has to do with the buttons. I also looked into the coinage terms of the 1p as it states and found that the p=pence=penny=UK coin like the penny, so this is simply a very useless machine, the upside of it all is that I have been outbid! :136-

slotsteve:
sound like a English slot from England . you won't miss anything they only paid out 75% in England on slots

cowboygames:
Roz you bring up a good point and a good memory. About 14 years ago I was playing in Deadwood, SD in Miss Kittys and the machine I was playing had a hold button and a nudge button. It was a 3 reel standard slot, Bally I think, but couldn't swear to it. Does anyone know what it actually was and what platform it was based on. And no, it definitely wasn't a skill stop. Also, I believe it had a built it BV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page