Looking For Historical Information

(1/1)

cowboygames:
In another topic Roz sparked my memory of something so now I have a question. About 14 years ago I was playing in Deadwood, SD in Miss Kittys and the machine I was playing had a nudge button(s). After pulling the handle to spin the reels you had the option to push a button on each reel to nudge it up or down, It was a 3 reel standard slot, Bally I think, but couldn't swear to it. Does anyone know what it actually was and what platform it was based on? And no, it definitely wasn't a skill stop. Also, I believe it had a built it BV

blueridgeslots:
Sigma SG-50 and the name of the game was Nudge, I have one somewhere. Yes they had BV's but no reel spin sound but had music when you could move a reel with the smaller buttons. It was Blueish Purple Glass with Red NUDGE at an angle on the belly glass

cowboygames:
Thanks Blueridge, you da man!! If you get a chance to post a picture I would be very appreciative. It was a rather fun game at the time and that feature was quite unusual. When I played it was right around the time I found WOF slots also so I didn't get back to the nudge game for a few visits and then it was gone

uniman:
Hey, I saw a pic of one of those once  :103-

Oh yeah, right here!    http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=20070.0

cowboygames:
That's just like the machine I played Uniman. Thanks for posting. If I ever bothered to look at the Sigma forum I'd of seen that last year when it was posted. Don't know crap about Sigmas though so I don't interfere :89-  :259- to both you and Blueridge for the help[

Navigation

[0] Message Index