Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:06:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Progressive Controllers, Displays and Slot Toppers
| |-+  Mikohn Progressive Systems.
| | |-+  Mikohn Progressive Controllers Displays and other info
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mikohn Progressive Controllers Displays and other info  (Read 354415 times)
Thor777
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 415

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2008, 01:23:44 AM »

CaptainHappy
Site Administrator

Members Rating: 416
[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

Re: Mikohn Progressive Controllers Displays and other info
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2006, 02:53:02 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: cessnac182golf on April 11, 2006, 07:56:23 PM
Quote from: idesign on April 11, 2006, 04:47:29 PM
Quote from: cessnac182golf on April 11, 2006, 04:16:12 PM
Thats what I get for skipping through it.    The controller does the work. I did miss read it. The supreme in each machine is being used like a chamII. But that means that each machine has a CHAMII also? Boy.........if you did it like they have in the typical set up picture you would have as much invested in the displays as you do the machine!  Ouch! Thanks....Tim.

PS:  HELP..............I have all kinds of demo graphic files on CD that came with the supreme. How do I get them to load?  There are several PSP's also on the CD but when I use them they say that there is a communication problem, but the old PSP works fine but will only send jackpot info to the supreme.    Thanks!

Are you using the same cable that you use with a CHAMII+?  Is it jumpered from pins 1 & 5?  If so, have you tried a straight thru cable not jumpered?  Not sure if the Supreme uses the same cable as the CHAMII+.
The connector for the cable shows (in the supreme manual) the 1 and 5 pin to ground, so I figured that I would use the same cable. I have not tried the std cable, but I will try it. I think I just might be having a serial port problem. The "old" on the CD appears to be identical to the one I downloaded from NLG and have been using on the CHAMII+'s.. But when I use the old directly from the CD program, it has a communication problem, so it just might be a config problem. Theres a bunch of PSP's on this disk, a download, upload,.......etc. Next time I get to play with it I will write down all the names.
Oh well.....................one of these years...........Thanks!   Tim

Just guessing here, but maybe rather than "old" you have to select CON2 or SUPREME if they have it when you first start up the PSP. Also on the WIN DOWNLOADER program be careful of the default settings on it. When I played with it I had to change some com port settings form the top drop down menus. They also have address settings for the sign I think. Maybe the sign has dip or rotary settings that change the address for it???

Someplace I thought that I read that the cable may be different for CON2 vs. CHAMII+, but maybe it was CON1 that I read???

Just some guesses until I can finish up some stuff and get my goodies coming! I will have to ship it slow boat to make sure that is arrives after tax       deadlines!       

My CAT is smarter than your honor student  !!!
Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2008, 01:24:58 AM »

Jay
Coin-Op Links, Info and Web Sites Moderator.

Members Rating: 396
[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

If you cant afford to lose, you cant afford to win

« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2006, 03:21:25 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim, I would get that sign. This way you could be at 28000 feet and still know what your progressive is at.

From what I have read about the supreme. It looks like the animation files get downloaded and then the progessive information gets displayed on top.

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2008, 01:26:16 AM »

CaptainHappy
Site Administrator

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2006, 03:35:48 AM »   

Quote from: cessnac182golf on April 11, 2006, 07:45:09 PM
Now thats what I call a BIG   Sign!  Only the  Slotness Monster could find such a monster size sign! Hey........I could run a full size picture of my Cessna on it with room to spare.............................I guess I'd better get the 1 X 3 to work first.

Tim,

Check your six! I am gunning for your post count!!   

Your new avatar reminds me of when I got to "fly" the F-16 simulator system that I helped design most of the computer systems for. (Note the quotes I am not a pilot! I was able to take off, Fly really really fast, do corkscrews, and even kill an aircraft carrier. Landing was the tough part, I thought that I was a bunker buster!!! They had me shoot the landing approach about 6-8 times, mostly for their enjoyment of course!)  We will have to talk about that some time, also did work on Helicopter trainers, F18, F22, etc!  Examples below...file shots, no I am not in the pictures! (did not want anyone to get confused by the rank insignia on the guy in the last shot.. Captain... But Air Force type! I was affiliated with the Navy, even thought the Nickname was before the Navy!) Pretty close to your Cessna right?     At least yours gets off of the ground!   
If anyone would appreciate these things I figured that you would get a rise out of them. ---> What was I thinking there are alot of gamer guys here as well. Think of it as a really really really COOL video game! One that tricks your senses so much that you can feel it in the pit of your stomach... Designed to trick you optically to get the true feeling of flight! Also it takes more than a few quarters to play it!!!!!!! HA HA HA
Captainhappy

* F16.jpg (52.79 KB, 720x576 - viewed 210 times.)

* F22.jpg (16.64 KB, 504x360 - viewed 209 times.)

* sphere.jpg (13.55 KB, 504x360 - viewed 211 times.)

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2008, 01:27:33 AM »

idesign
Site Administrator

Members Rating: 581
[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2006, 10:38:26 AM »   

Quote from: cessnac182golf on April 11, 2006, 07:56:23 PM
Quote from: idesign on April 11, 2006, 04:47:29 PM
Quote from: cessnac182golf on April 11, 2006, 04:16:12 PM
Thats what I get for skipping through it.    The controller does the work. I did miss read it. The supreme in each machine is being used like a chamII. But that means that each machine has a CHAMII also? Boy.........if you did it like they have in the typical set up picture you would have as much invested in the displays as you do the machine!  Ouch! Thanks....Tim.

PS:  HELP..............I have all kinds of demo graphic files on CD that came with the supreme. How do I get them to load?  There are several PSP's also on the CD but when I use them they say that there is a communication problem, but the old PSP works fine but will only send jackpot info to the supreme.    Thanks!

Are you using the same cable that you use with a CHAMII+?  Is it jumpered from pins 1 & 5?  If so, have you tried a straight thru cable not jumpered?  Not sure if the Supreme uses the same cable as the CHAMII+.
The connector for the cable shows (in the supreme manual) the 1 and 5 pin to ground, so I figured that I would use the same cable. I have not tried the std cable, but I will try it. I think I just might be having a serial port problem. The "old" on the CD appears to be identical to the one I downloaded from NLG and have been using on the CHAMII+'s.. But when I use the old directly from the CD program, it has a communication problem, so it just might be a config problem. Theres a bunch of PSP's on this disk, a download, upload,.......etc. Next time I get to play with it I will write down all the names.
Oh well.....................one of these years...........Thanks!   Tim

I think you have to run the install on the CD to make it work properly.  This will put the program on your HD and configure it to your COM port.  I had this problem myself until I installed it on my HD.  Also make sure your COM port on your computer is set correctly.

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2008, 01:28:11 AM »

cessnac182golf
Contributing Gold NLG Member.
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Members Rating: 28
[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

My 8 Month Old Grandson's First Flight

« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2006, 03:31:31 PM »   

You know..............that just might be it!  I have been opening them up from the CD. I will try that later on...........Thanks!

And...............that F22 simulator sure blows the doors off my yoke and rudder pedals that I have on my desk! I practice instrument approaches on MSFS. And...........for you computer pilots out there.....if you can fly the sim...you can fly the plane! The sim is much harder than piloting a real aircraft!   Well ......november two one niner two papa (my favorite toy) sure is easier!

Thanks!   Tim

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2008, 01:28:42 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #300 on: April 15, 2006, 05:49:09 AM »   

Good Morning! Hope all of you are having a good holiday weekend and......of course....the dreaded 12 midnight IRS deadline.
On the big display I have finally got all the files (thanks to Idesign's idea) able to load and send using the windows downloader to the supreme......................But I have messed something up and I can not figure out how to get it back. The only thing I have not tried is to send the info thru the CON2...........as all this has been directly to the supreme.
After downloading all the PSP files in a separate folder (there are a lot of psp's and graphic files on the CD that came from the supreme from emptyfootprints) I was able to send any or all to the supreme as long as I open the downloader FROM THAT FOLDER ONLY. I kept getting a (example of one) ERROR: unable to open COINSMIX.etc.......(what I was sending) on the 1 X 3 meter. At the time the display was centered (see previous photos) using dazzle, and it would switch from JPOT.DO to any of the other MFILES, all with a centered display, the correct font and color. The manual says that if you load too much info that some of the stuff will not display correctly and the downloader showed that there was a lot of stuff in there. There is a drop down on the downloader that resets the board and a clear flash. Well............I cleared the flash .........meter reset but it is acting like it is a 1X1, only using 1/3 of the display (left side) and only in red..................and it switches from the C1 (because I do not have the CON2 hooked to it) to the current jackpot total (will only go to 6 digits...what will display in the 1/3rd space) and then shows a demo message that morphs from a green "MIKOHN" to "GAMING" and then repeats the c1 , jackpot etc. It thinks it is a small board. But when I do the display test it does everything perfect, using the entire 1 X 3. And on re-set it uses all 3 sections until it finishes the opening readouts.
I have sent it every file. The only thing I can change is the jackpot amount.............and that's with the OLD psp. But the font and color will not change, nor the odometer.......and the demo message keeps running.
does Anybody know how I get it back to using all 3 panels?  And do we have a copy of the programming instructions for the CON2/Supreme that the manuals mention using.......PN 950-051-00?
Thanks!   Tim

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2008, 01:29:37 AM »

cessnac182golf

« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2006, 09:24:29 PM »   

Howdy! Fixed It!     I will go in depth tomorrow on how easy it is to use the Windows downloader........but IM getting good at it!   Jay..Can you please see if you can get these Mikohn files? PN 950-321-00 and  950-51-00  Thanks!  Tim

* Supreme 010 Medium Web view.jpg (29.17 KB, 480x120 - viewed 217 times.)

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2008, 01:30:42 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #303 on: April 17, 2006, 05:51:56 AM »   

That is the Deco 16 with odometer and 2 windows...............JPOT.DO and JP1. You can set up as many as 8 windows, have them switch to a single, then to a text file, then to multiple pic files and then repeat................and thats not counting the JACK files. It still tries to do the JPOT.DO then Jack1, then JPOT.DO, Then Jack 2 etc with a 2 min time out IF you can set the message in MESS.DO.....................................  That I can not get to set. It keeps asking for the Jack files and then defaults to just JPOT.DO. Any time I have any window with the JPOT.DO it sends an ERROR: Nothing in MESS.DO. I have used a 6 PSP's (DOS) that I have..........some came with the supreme on a CD..........and they will only change the jackpot totals. I tried direct to the supreme (sets the jackpots but gives you a C1 message) and through the CON2. The CON2 will not send the JACK files either. There must be a way to do this with the downloader.................Thats why I have asked Jay to see if he can get the files from Mikohn.
How to use the downloader:
1. Load it in the place it wants to go...................period! Otherwise you must add all the file extentions to every file you make!
2. Even though you have a 1 X 3 or a 1 X 2 meter like the Captain, you must use the Mikohn set size listed .....My supreme is set 4 panels high and 3 long...........and only a windows hyper terminal can change this with a program Mikohn has.
It then makes it fit your board size..........but you must use the font size that fits your meter size, otherwise it still thinks that it is 4 panels high. 16 font is the biggest I can use. The 32 just shows a small part. FYI...........plug in a 15" display to the 2nd port and you get the overflow.
3. use the utilities..............they work great.............you first use the PDF file maker to set window size and how many (1 to 8) and the font types.......every window can have a different one and can change itself too.........and then save it. Then you open the background file maker.........list the PDF file you just made in the jack.do spot..........add any text files you want, how long in seconds each is to run and animation and picture files....they run in a set order but you can make anyone repeat at any time. then save this also.
4. highlight both the PDF file and the background file (and any other files you want to use in that folder...................such as a pic. file......hit send and thats all it is to it! If you have no MESS file.....it then will give you a error message then default to JPOT.DO only with no 2 min time out

Must run.....................more later on........Tim

PS............anybody know how to change the JACK files with a CON2 or Supreme?   Thanks again!

Report to moderator    Logged 

CaptainHappy
Site Administrator

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2006, 09:52:32 PM »   

Tim,

That's looking pretty SWEET!!! Is that just a different odometer font, or is that from the graphics side?

I may get some boxes of toys next week or the week after.....   

Captainhappy

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2008, 01:31:12 AM »

Jay
Coin-Op Links, Info and Web Sites Moderator.

Members Rating: 396
[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

If you cant afford to lose, you cant afford to win

« Reply #304 on: April 17, 2006, 06:15:53 AM »   

Tim,

What are the two files being requested ?? The Mikon site does not have anything listed by part number. That would make too much sense.

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #234 on: September 17, 2008, 01:31:34 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #305 on: April 17, 2006, 08:09:50 AM »   

Kinda Figures.......... ............The CON2 says it has a separate "how to" jackpot programming guide (probably in the windows downloader configuration) and the Supreme has a separate guide to show the "how to" on the graphic, picture, text.  etc guide. They list those numbers as the manual . Guess it's like the superr controller guide that we have for the CON1's. Thanks!!!
Tim

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #235 on: September 17, 2008, 01:32:35 AM »

cessnac182golf

« Reply #306 on: April 17, 2006, 09:11:54 PM »   

Hey there! Well..........have the graphic files working...and the pictures do not do it justice!
1st picture is the jackpot mixed with coins falling and flipping. 2nd is fireworks mixed with the jackpot. 3rd is money raining down mixed with the jackpot.
I also have been trying to get the jack files to load. I finally think I have got it and now when the con2 is hooked up I'M getting a 4.01 code. Anybody know what that one is...............I do not see it on the list although it looks like the info stored in the supreme jack files is fighting the info stored on the CON2. Before this I was getting the error...nothing in MESS.DO every time it changed to the jackpot from the graphic files.
Is there a way to clear the flash and rom on the CON2 so it will default?
Pictures to follow........Thanks!  Tim

* Unsaved Project Medium Web view4.jpg (50.68 KB, 480x229 - viewed 228 times.)

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #236 on: September 17, 2008, 01:35:08 AM »

Raining Money

* Unsaved Project Medium Web view2.jpg (61.69 KB, 480x286 - viewed 207 times.)

* Unsaved Project Medium Web view.jpg (70.57 KB, 480x320 - viewed 223 times.)

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #237 on: September 17, 2008, 01:38:01 AM »

CaptainHappy
Site Administrator

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #311 on: April 18, 2006, 12:12:17 AM »   

Quote from: Slotness_Monster on April 18, 2006, 12:01:03 AM
Quote from: cessnac182golf on April 17, 2006, 09:13:49 PM
Fireworks

ouuuuuuu-ahhhhhhhhh

I JUST KNEW THAT WOULD ATTRACT SLOTNESS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim,

Wow you are the expert here now! Pretty impressive, and am sure that still pics do not do it justice!!!

I have heard that the packages are in the hands of the shipper, GULP........     I can't wait, and I am nervous about the freight companies definition of how to handle boxes marked fragile! It may be a week or so, and then my schedule is booked full.     

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #238 on: September 17, 2008, 01:38:47 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #312 on: April 18, 2006, 05:02:45 AM »   

Jay.................send me an address.............I'M going to burn you and the Captain a copy of this CD that came with the supreme..........I know that if I try to load this on the forum with my  speed connection that it will get   up!..................that way everybody can have money raining down.  There must be some programs out there to write these........................but only the shadow (was going to say Slotness Monster) knows!
There are no less than 6 (DOS) PSP's on it also................for both CON1 and CON2's......along with the latest version of the downloader.
Later.................Tim

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #239 on: September 17, 2008, 01:39:42 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #314 on: April 18, 2006, 01:56:19 PM »   

Well.............seems like I have stumbled into a gold mine!  The same person that sold me the supreme (emptyfootprints)has an extensive library of graphic files of.......at the time.....the most popular games. I'M paying him for his time to do this (cheap!) ..... he is burning on CD all the bally and IGT graphic and storyboard files he has...........Popeye, Blondie, quartermillions, playboy, I love Lucy, Harley, Sinatra, Austin powers, Elvis...................just to name a few!  SO..................more goodies yet to come!

Oh..........forgot to ask..........anybody know what 4.01 means as an error code?   Thanks!    Tim

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #240 on: September 17, 2008, 01:40:59 AM »

CaptainHappy
Site Administrator

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #318 on: April 18, 2006, 11:47:13 PM »   

Quote from: Jay on April 18, 2006, 04:03:56 PM
I have a 401 error also....mine shows up in an envelope each month....

.... its what I get for investing in slot stuff vs my retirement......

Sorry us 'pikers' don't get such errors from our lowly con1's....

Jay,

That must be a K level error. There must be a manual in the DD to tell you what to do about it......... OHHHHHHHHHHH Joey must have deleted it. Think of it this way, with the current prices for slot stuff, maybe you are investing in the future!   

With all of Tim's new toys, maybe he is really talking about a 4.01K.......... At least yours doesn't have the decimal place!     

« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 11:49:35 PM by captainhappy » 

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #241 on: September 17, 2008, 01:41:28 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #319 on: April 19, 2006, 03:08:30 PM »   

Quote from: Jay on April 18, 2006, 04:03:56 PM
I have a 401 error also....mine shows up in an envelope each month....

.... its what I get for investing in slot stuff vs my retirement......

Sorry us 'pikers' don't get such errors from our lowly con1's....
Figured out the 4.01........it has to do with programming (jackpot) and if you use optics or the J5 J6 buss. W/O the serial cord in place it showed the error..........cord in it quit. Tried cord out and running a wire from 1 to 5 on the serial port......wala! The CON2 detects the programming type by looking if the 1 to 5 pin is grounded. I had loaded the supreme and did not plug the optical port. Then tried the same programming through the CON2. It then had conflicting info that was released by the 1 to 5 ground but it then converted the CON2 to optical. Cleared the flash.....loaded the graphic stuff through the windows downloader...then loaded the jackpot info through the CON2 with DOS.  Fixed it!
FYI.......... I paid for all the graphic files from Atlantic city and I should have them in a day or so. There are multiple sizes........and I hope there are a bunch of 1 X 3 and 1 X 2's in there! I will send Jay a copy so he can post them...........and of course.........one to the Captain so we can see his and go...........OOHHHHHHHHH AAHHHHHH!!

Tim 

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #242 on: September 17, 2008, 01:42:50 AM »

cessnac182golf

« Reply #322 on: April 19, 2006, 08:58:32 PM »   

Also ran the full test from the machine to the CON2 to the supreme to the 1 X 3 with the con2 as standalone and feeding 2 central progressive jackpots, JPOT.DO and JP1, both incrementing at 2 different levels with backfeed to a CHAMII+ with a standalone 15" Display. Everything is working perfectly     with exception of the JACK files and the 2 min time out........that's next on my fix it before you hang it list. Getting close........now I need some tech time with Joey to get this standalone CON2 to a 6 machine reader....although I'M thinking of just leaving it that way and linking the machines with just a common, serial return and the main machine common.. I have tried it with 2 machines ...........the CON2 reads at hyperspeed and did not miss a coin in even hitting the machines at the same time.
Well...........almost there!    Later.....Tim

* Jackpot1.jpg (51.65 KB, 480x291 - viewed 235 times.)

* jackpot2.jpg (57.88 KB, 480x272 - viewed 227 times.)

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #243 on: September 17, 2008, 01:45:16 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #323 on: April 20, 2006, 08:59:23 PM »   

Howdy!  Status update..............It Works!        Well...........Have the 2 min time out message working!  Here is the way to do it.......(you taking all this down Captain?)..........The Supreme has on the board set up in the Display settings a "Save to Ram Drive", or you can choose "Save to Flash Drive". Save ALL the graphic files to the Flash Drive. Then Save ALL the JACK.DO files to the Ram Drive.  Works PERFECT!  The only thing that is your limited as to how many graphic files the flash drive can use at the same time due to memory. So Far this is the best set up that (with these graphic files) that I have come up with.  Do these with the downloader........The PDF files are written with the PDF utility. I have one written with 2 windows, splitting the center and using the left window for the JPOT.DO (the one that has the JACK files and the 2 min message)and JP1 with MFILE4 in the right side. Both increment with every coin in as per your settings that you load with the DOS "PSP Send 2". I also have written a single big window that I use only the JPOT.DO on.
I Then use the BACKGROUND MAKER utility and set the single window file to run 30 seconds. Then the 1X3Coins (All these graphic files run full screen) to play 3 times. Then the split window with JPOT.DO and JP1 for 30 seconds. Then the 1x3 Fireworks 3 times. Then back to the single JPOT. Then the Jackpot.mik file 5 times. Then back to the dual display. Then the 1x3money.mik file 3 times. Then it just starts repeating..........except that the JPOT.DO will show your 2 min time out message if there are no coins in for................well.........2 min!
You could set up as many PDF files as you want and have them switch as often as you like.....say a single with deco font (and you can change the jackpot shown on these.....JP0, JP1, JP2 etc) then a 6 window showing JP's 0 through 6. And then a dual display..........and change the fonts with every one......ETC.
Guess I'M going to have to start a thread on this..............................but not tonight.....batteries gettin LOW.
Night all!   Tim

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2008, 01:45:51 AM »

CaptainHappy
Site Administrator

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #325 on: April 20, 2006, 11:22:29 PM »   

Tim,

Oh man... You are the Instructor now!!! I am now actually scared about getting the package, I am afraid I will mess up cutting the tape on the box!!!   

I will probably get the box just as I am getting ready to go on a business trip!   

I envision a huge project coming up! I may have to get serious about a game area/room setup now! Taxes and business stuff too away all of my steam! Now I am going to have to move all of the machines into the same area...... Up the stairs!!!!!!!!!     

GOOD JOB on the research!     

Report to moderator    Logged 

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me.. 

rickhunter
Computer Help 101 Moderator.

Members Rating: 486
[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

There's been excessive spam lately in my Laptop.

« Reply #324 on: April 20, 2006, 10:36:39 PM »   

Great going Tim!!!

"And it is thus, that the pupil has now surpassed 

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2008, 01:46:22 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #326 on: April 21, 2006, 03:23:07 PM »   

Howdy!................now all of you know that I would not have made it to 1st base without all the help! If I added up all the questions and great answers and posted them here Joey would run out of bandwith!  Now it's my turn to say THANK YOU!     And I would not of even thought about buying the stuff if I did not know that all of you    were out there to keep me from blowing up the whole thing!
THANKS to ALL the members of NLG!!!      Tim

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2008, 01:47:23 AM »

idesign
Site Administrator

Members Rating: 581
[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #327 on: April 21, 2006, 04:27:38 PM »   

Can anybody confirm if the empty socket on this CON2I should be populated?

* CON2.jpg (133.27 KB, 640x480 - viewed 231 times.)

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:04 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #328 on: April 21, 2006, 04:45:08 PM »   

Thats identical to my CON2. There is nothing there. From what I have read there was an option to add additional memory.   Tim

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:44 AM »

CaptainHappy
Site Administrator

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #330 on: April 21, 2006, 04:47:14 PM »   

Quote from: idesign on April 21, 2006, 04:27:38 PM
Can anybody confirm if the empty socket on this CON2I should be populated?

Idesign,

Is that what I think it is???? Do you have it in your hands???? IS it yours??? That looks like a full blown CON2I, and not a standalone!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim and I will be very very jealous!!!! Ours are definately the STANDALONE CON2I's, that is until I figure out the reversing Mod that Joey talked to me about!!! (It is hard to get Tim Jealous! So, GOOD JOB!)   

As far as I can tell the socket is empty and should be, at least it is on my CON2I STANDALONE, and there is gaming comission tape that covers the chips and empty socket. The other clue is jumper J5 above it, it is jumpered and it says "one rom." Who knows maybe since Tim and I have "INFERIOR MODELS," there could be a difference??? HA HA HA HA Yes I know some people (OK most people) reading this are putting pins in our voodo dolls as we talk about how our CON2I's are the "Baby Models."

Yes Tim,  IF you are reading this that means that a jolly old man in a red suit came to the door and brought me a present!! (Ok he was not old, and was in a brown suit and shorts driving a big brown van instead of a sleigh! I can still consider it a present, that is until the next credit card bill comes in the mail!       (If I ever get a free minute to set this stuff up, these will change into tears of JOY!)     

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2008, 01:49:19 AM »

cessnac182golf

[Good Karma] [Bad Karma]

« Reply #332 on: April 21, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »   

Looks like you have the whole 9 yards also...............not a standalone unit like I have. Be sure to use a hefty 12VDC power supply. My board soaks up 2.5 amps!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.