Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:01:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Game Maker 7200 series manual(s) for a first timer.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game Maker 7200 series manual(s) for a first timer.  (Read 5034 times)
AsUWish
« on: February 19, 2010, 08:58:30 PM »

Greetings.  I am a first timer with slots.  I just purchased a Bally Game Maker 7200 series.  I would love it if someone could repost the manuals (all of them if possible), but at least the operating manual if anyone has them.  I've read other posts regarding this, but it seems the file section has been purged recently and they are no longer available.  I just received the machine yesterday.  It works great and I'm loving it.  Are there any settings I should document once I get the manual(s) and start going through the setup screens?  Any other ideas of what I should be doing as a first timer would be appreciated as well.  I've been reading a lot about changing games too... that's pretty cool!  I'll be diving into that in the future.  But for now... let's just start with the manual(s) and any basics that I should be tending to.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for having this awesome site!!!

rma
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 8

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 02:49:55 AM »

AsUWISH, Just uploaded the Camemaker manual you requested to the submit a new File section.  Enjoy your new toy. Dave (rma)

Growing old is inevitable - Growing up is optional.
ricker
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 04:31:19 AM »

Greetings.  I am a first timer with slots.  I just purchased a Bally Game Maker 7200 series.  I would love it if someone could repost the manuals (all of them if possible), but at least the operating manual if anyone has them.  I've read other posts regarding this, but it seems the file section has been purged recently and they are no longer available.  I just received the machine yesterday.  It works great and I'm loving it.  Are there any settings I should document once I get the manual(s) and start going through the setup screens?  Any other ideas of what I should be doing as a first timer would be appreciated as well.  I've been reading a lot about changing games too... that's pretty cool!  I'll be diving into that in the future.  But for now... let's just start with the manual(s) and any basics that I should be tending to.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for having this awesome site!!!

Welcome to NLG.  The best suggestion I can give is to run the "EEPROM CHECKSUM" found by accessing the "MEMORY TEST".

Theses are the settings you have now and your machine works fine. When you do a total clear, these settings will have to be reentered. Having these settings written down will save time.

Richard
AsUWish
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 07:35:06 PM »

Thanks everyone!!!  I got the manuals and the list of games.  You are awesome!!!  Yes... I am having fun with the new toy... got a straight flush on "Let it Ride" (I had only taken back one of the bets too).  It set off the bells and played, "I'm in the money!"  How come that never happens to me in Vegas???  I hope to get a second board so I can add 10 new games (by simply changing out the board) in the future, as I've read in other posts that other users have done.  I'll probably end up asking for advice on this in a future post.  Anyway, here are my current EEPROM settings as Ricker/Richard had suggested... do these seem correct?  Also (and I know I could probably find this in the 200+ pages of manuals you sent me) but is it easy to turn on the "Double Down" feature?  Any thing else I should do to care for my new baby before I dive into adding boards and changing games?

RAM Image Checksum Correct
EEPROM Chip Correct

Current Jurisdiction:  Locked
Primary Host:  None
Secondary Host:  None
SAS Version:  None
Chassis Type:  Upright
Coin Acceptor:  Coin Acceptor & COD Board
Bill Acceptor:  JCM WBA
Printer Type:  None
Hopper Type:  Coin
Door Type:  Pulsed Optic
Double Down:  Off
Tournament:  Off
EFT:  Disabled
Residual Credit Mode:  Gamble or Atten. Pay
Win Evaluation Performance:  Legacy
Cabinet Configuration:  Video

And thanks again!!!

Wade
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 06:26:17 PM »

Anyway of getting this manual? We have a Bally game maker that we don't have a manul for, and we are having  problems with our monitors.
Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.