Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 02:58:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  10 X pay reel strips
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10 X pay reel strips  (Read 3009 times)
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« on: December 21, 2011, 07:01:46 PM »

I have a S+ 3C 1 line 10 times pay game.  The reel strips are all the same number 90710700.  I have a 97% payout chip, but the machine is not paying out properly.  Do I need a different reel strip or a lower payout chip.  All of the reels are for an upright machine and that is what I have.  I am using a 781 game chip.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 08:06:34 PM »

What is the SS number of your reel chip?
It should be SS7846 - if, it's a 97% chip.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 10:52:26 PM »

Please use the method described here to determine your SS chip. 

When you say "it's not paying out properly," we are assuming that you are saying that it is paying on combinations that it shouldn't and/or it is not paying on combinations that it should.  (If you're trying to say that you don't feel that it's paying out 97% of the money being put in, that's a different conversation).

Assuming that you're saying that it's paying incorrectly on some combinations, these are the possible reasons:

- Wrong reel strips.  Please list the symbols in order starting at the seam and working your way down to the bottom.

- The SS chip installed is not designed for your game.  Please reply with the SS chip as reported by your machine (using the method linked above).  Do NOT rely on the information on the label on the chip.

- Reel strip(s) are installed incorrectly in the reel basket.

- Reel basket(s) are designed for a slant top machine and are being used in an upright machine (or vice versa)

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 12:31:16 AM »

game chip is 731, reel chip is 7846, verified by turning machine on and reading it out on the machine, not the top of the chips.  The reel sequence for all 3 reels is:

blank
double bar
blank
blank
bar
blank
cherry
blank
triple bar
blank
double bar
blank
10 X
blank
bar
blank
blank
triple bar
blank
bar
blank

the reel strip number is 90710700 for all 3 strips

on a :single bar, single bar, single bar; the payout on a 3 coin play is 15 credits instead of 30 credits

on a : triple bar, single bar, single bar; the payout on a 3 coin play is 30 credits instead of 15 credits

I hope this clarifies my question.  

The reels are marked with "up", for an upright not a slant top machine, and the reel strips are installed correctly.

Thanks
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 02:04:50 AM »

Yours is the one I've high-lighted in the blue but scroll over and you will see the reel strip numbers on the right-hand side of the sheet.
It appears on this list that all three strips are the same...84884800
Most S+ strips begin with 848 or 858...oddballs being those strips beginning with 846 (Purple Passion/Sugar&Spice strips).
You've got something else...maybe S2000 strips?

Click on this snapshot I took of your game to enlarge it...>

* SS7846 reel strip positions.png (7.92 KB, 720x140 - viewed 442 times.)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:19:54 AM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »

I saw the strip numbers that you posted, and I don't know what type of game the 10X pay strip numbers come from that I have.  If anyone can tell me I would appreciated it.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 12:41:17 PM »

Your SS7846 chip will only pay out correctly if your strip symbols are arranged in this order.
Where did you get your strips from?

Click on snapshot to enlarge if needed...>>>

* SS7486 10XPay Physical Reel Strip Listing.png (8.59 KB, 658x410 - viewed 377 times.)
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 04:50:35 PM »

Yep, that confirms it -- you have the wrong reel strips.  You will need the reel strips that have the symbols in the order listed in Bunker's image above.

(CH = Cherry, 1B = Single Bar, 2B = Double Bar, 3B = Triple Bar, 7 = Red 7, TT = 10x Pay Symbol)

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.