Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 11:43:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  IGT sizzling sevens help
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT sizzling sevens help  (Read 3955 times)
Games37
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: July 14, 2013, 02:54:44 AM »

Hi

Hopefully someone can help, I bought 2 machines, this IGT machine that looked to be a bonus sevens machine, and a Bally s6000 im asking about in another post, anyhow the guy gave me all sizzling sevens parts , reels, main board and glass, I got it running fine I just want to get the WBA-13-ss bill validator hooked up.
I do not know exactly what cable I need or how and where it hooks up or even where to get one, if anyone has the parts I need or knows where I can find them that would be great. Here are pics of the machine before and after aswell as the inside and the bill validator cable currently in it not connected.

Thank you in advance
Shawn

* image.jpg (72.46 KB, 360x480 - viewed 280 times.)

* image.jpg (172.15 KB, 960x720 - viewed 334 times.)
Games37

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 02:55:54 AM »

Here are pics inside, and the cables from the bill validator

* image.jpg (207.27 KB, 960x720 - viewed 337 times.)

* image.jpg (240.1 KB, 960x720 - viewed 393 times.)
Games37

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 02:57:48 AM »

Here is a better one of the inside and the bill validator cables

* image.jpg (223.49 KB, 960x720 - viewed 385 times.)
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 08:20:29 PM »

You are missing the WBA Power Supply, it will bolt on side of housing and plug into the white square connector towards back wall and into the pigtail on the WBA. We have the tough duty ones in stock. Stay away from Phipong brand as they fail easily

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Games37

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 09:25:29 PM »

Thank you for yor reply

How much is the power supply unit? And once I have the power supply do I need another cable that plugs it into the machine to tell it a bill has been accepted or is that the green/blue and red/blue small wires that are connected into the side of the WBA? Sorry if these are stupid questions.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 07:32:43 AM »

You may want to call Jim @ Blueridge (his number is listed right below his avatar), or send him a PM.  He'll get you the parts you need, and we'll help you configure your machine as needed to get it to accept bills.  Jim is an outstanding vendor and you'll be very happy with doing business with him.

As you correctly noted, you do indeed have a Bonus Sizzling 7s game with regular Sizzling 7s glass.  If you are able to obtain the glass for the Bonus Sizzling 7s game, you'll be able to convert your current theme into the hard-to-find Bonus version with a simple chip swap.  You already have half of the hard-to-find part, which is the rounded light bar in the topbox.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Games37

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 03:24:35 AM »

Thank you, and I will call him, I'm trying to track down those other parts for my bally s6000 machine, seems its hard to find all the bezel and light fixtures for the reel glass lol.

It also would be cool to turn my sizzling seven into the bonus sizzling sevens, if you can point me in the direction of maybe the glass kit and chips I would pick them up.

On a side note I do electronics repair so I would be willing to help anyone out that needs it.

Thanks again
Shawn
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 05:18:11 AM »

Shawn-

The glass is really hard to find, although some would argue that the light bar unit is even more difficult to find, so perhaps you're slightly ahead right now.  You can always try posting a WTB ("Want To Buy") ad in the Classifieds section (specify that you're looking for the glass for a Round Top (or "RT") Bonus Sizzling 7 machine).  You might also want to set up a saved eBay search for Bonus Sizzling 7 in the hopes that perhaps the glass you need might appear on there someday.

The belly glass isn't crucial for your machine -- the only difference is that it says "BONUS" above the red 7 in the graphic.  However, the top glass is pretty essential as it contains the graphics with the award amounts which get lit up by the light bar during the bonus feature.

I wouldn't worry about the software until you get the glass -- the software (chips) will be easy to find -- the glass, not so much.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.