Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:35:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Trying to clear a 61-1 error
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trying to clear a 61-1 error  (Read 38313 times)
Like2know
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: -1

« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2014, 12:13:34 AM »

I push the white button and got 5 1 then I'd turn the jp and only got 8 2 I push the spin nothing happened with any button I can't change it  I got a 5 1 In the winner paid box and a 0 in the credit box
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:49:44 PM by Like2know » Logged
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2014, 05:38:19 AM »

can I change to credit only when inserting a bill but when you win it pays COINS out.  So if you put a 10 or 20 in you have to play all of it but if you win off that you get  back coins.

No, either the machine is in credit mode (where there are credits on the meter and wins go to the credit meter), or cash mode where the machine doesn't hold credits (all bills and wins are paid out of the hopper).  It is not possible to have the machine accept bills to the credit meter but then pay out wins in coins from the hopper.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Like2know

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2014, 04:05:40 PM »

ok still   i like to get in credit only
Like2know

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2014, 04:19:02 PM »

?If I'm in the credit Mode even if I don't put a bill in.  And play 25ยข and win it only pays in credit if I win a jackpot I have to go To Las Vegas and get a attendant to pay me that doesn't work for me when I'm at home so when it's in credit no money comes out in standard mode only by money goes in and comes out.  You can't put $5.00 in and play win coins back ?
Like2know

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2014, 04:24:25 PM »

Our so if I have a guest win a jackpot they Gotta come to me show me the credit on the machine and I have to figure that out open it pay them by hand that's only choices I thought in one mode you can choose without opening it on how you wanna be paid I thought it set some like that in the Manual
rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2014, 11:48:41 PM »

the machine has a credit limit (how many credits it will pile up)  once you get past that amount, the machine begins to pay off the hopper, EVEN if you are in credit mode, again, if say your credit limit is 1000 coins, and you have 995 credits, you pull handle and win 10 credits, since the 10 credits will push it over the credit limit, the machine will pay the 10 credits off the hopper.  If you hit a jackpot that will result in going over the credit limit, it will pay off the hopper or (if the pay is bigger than the hopper limit) it will go into handpay mode.  In either case you do not have to open the machine, the machine flashes the handpay amount in the credit and winner windows if the number is too large to display in just the win window.  You pay the credits shown and then you turn your jackpot reset key to return the machine to play mode.  You don't have to open the machine to clear a jackpot condition.  If you win over $1,200 you automatically go into handpay mode, this is due to tax regulations.

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
Like2know

« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2014, 05:16:58 PM »

right now If you put a bill in.  It pays out in credit When it reaches 250 credit.  Then it pays out in coins.  How can I Reverse that have a payout in coins up to 250 then after that pays credit.
Like2know

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2014, 08:19:47 PM »

Now it shows 3200 error the knife is clear no coins or are stuck.  And of the brake and the motor looks like is working OK.
Like2know

« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2014, 09:47:55 PM »

Scratch Head 3200 error I've verify the hopper motor is working correctly and the coins and the wiper\knife free and clear.  Optical Free and clear on the hopper and the door.  After I push the reset and close the door.  Turn the jackpot key I get 00.  If I open the door pushed reset it goes to 3200.  Also tried turning the power off for 5 minutes and same thing I also ran the set 15 chip and I still get the same thing.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 02:02:41 AM by Like2know » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com ™    Newlifegames.net ™    Newlifegames.org ™
   New Life Games ™    NewLifeGames ™  NLG ™ We Bring new Life to old Games ™    1-888-NLG-SLOTS ™
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.