Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 12:50:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  S Plus Reel and cash credit help 2?'s
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S Plus Reel and cash credit help 2?'s  (Read 4540 times)
dnystrom
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: February 17, 2014, 08:38:56 PM »

We have a Triple Diamond Deluxe with a 1048 and 6289 reel chip.

1. The cash credit button flashes all the time in credit mode. Is there a setting for this?

2. The reels are too loud when they stop. (Loud Click) Volume control on the board does not control this sound.
Is there a setting for this?
I have looked at my docs but don't see anything pertaining to these 2 questions I need to get answered.

Dave
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 01:26:25 AM »

The Cash/Credit flash and the reel stop sound are dependent on your SP chip. We need to find a PSR for your SP1048 and see what the options are. it may be flashing to "tell" you it's in Credit Mode? The reel stop sound (solenoid) is highly annoying to me personally, so i can relate in wanting to turn it off. Again, we will need the PSR to see what Menu option controls this, but I'm almost certain that it can be turned off.

Sorry, but that's not an extremely common SP, so not exactly sure of its capabilities/limitations.

Lets work on finding the PSR and go from there. Worst case, we swap your SP1048 for one with different options.

dnystrom
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 01:47:35 AM »

I took a look here at the psr's on that chip but I didn't see much about the flashing credit/cash button.
I'm certain that it's the 1048. There should be something to do to get it to turn off.
As far as the reel clicks go I'm guessing that's the way it's programmed. So let's see what
we can find out with the cash/credit button to set correctly. I'm thinking hopper/credit setting's????
Credits are set to 9999 and the hopper is 400.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 02:47:36 AM »

The loud click you're hearing is the handle solenoid firing each time the reel stops.  When reel spin music is enabled, the machine uses the handle solenoid to simulate the reels "clicking" to a stop.  If you disable reel spin music, then the speaker will generate an electronic "reel stop" sound effect instead as each reel stops, and the solenoid will not be activated.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
dnystrom
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 11:38:05 AM »

Only Dip Switches is that are on is 1 and 2. What I read is that #3 dip is the reel switch and it's off.

I'm not finding anything with the cash out button flashing or how to change it so it wont flash on and off.

dnystrom
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 11:42:19 AM »

The Cash/Credit flash and the reel stop sound are dependent on your SP chip. We need to find a PSR for your SP1048 and see what the options are. it may be flashing to "tell" you it's in Credit Mode? The reel stop sound (solenoid) is highly annoying to me personally, so i can relate in wanting to turn it off. Again, we will need the PSR to see what Menu option controls this, but I'm almost certain that it can be turned off.

Sorry, but that's not an extremely common SP, so not exactly sure of its capabilities/limitations.

Lets work on finding the PSR and go from there. Worst case, we swap your SP1048 for one with different options.

So, What is the most common chip set for the Triple Diamond Deluxe?
Dave
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 03:28:52 PM »

Here, I searched "flashing credit button" and found an old thread with the answer for you.

"Regarding the flashing cashout button, that is normal when you set setup option 5 to 0 (automatic credit mode). If option 5 is set to 1 or 2 (manual credit or non-credit modes), then you have to turn credits on before play and the button remains steadily lit. When set to 0, you cannot turn credit mode on in advance because all wins always go to credit, and the button flashes whenever there are credits on the machine."

Also, the PSR is available in the NLG File System Downloads (blue button located at top right of page here).  yes

dnystrom
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 03:46:11 PM »

Yippie!!! I think you can only do this when there is no credits. I'll have to wait until
the credits get low so I can dump. Too many now.  Hail Clap
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.