Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:58:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  IGT SP & ST Lists
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT SP & ST Lists  (Read 82908 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2010, 02:37:43 AM »

Thanks for this information. Very helpful. Out o curiousity do you know were I can find the s plus listing for the reel game chips. I have quite a few reel eprom chips that I can't identify. Thanks

You can look in our S+ online game bible. Click on Rick's FAQ to find it. While we do not provide a direct search tool, you can search for specific chip numbers using Yahoo or another major search engine. (Google hasn't been scanning our online bible for some reason.)

For example, search for:  SS3631 site:http://newlifegames.net/igtbible
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 02:46:57 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2010, 02:39:18 AM »

Hey guys, not finished but try my S+ game search engine!
Hope you like it took quite some time to build...
http://www.roulettetools.com/game-catalog/

Now that this thread has been reactivated, jstraa, I noticed that your database is down. I hadn't looked at it for quite a while, but there seem to be lots of SQL connection errors and no data being returned. Scratch Head

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
azvictorigt
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2010, 07:21:37 AM »

Thank you. I appreciate the insight.
ANDRIU
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2011, 07:53:23 PM »

Good day, On the Sp: you could explain the differences between SAS communication, (not mention of credit transfer), SAS Enhanced Cashless Transaction (ECT) and SAS Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)? I only need to obtain coin in (1), coin out (2) and jackpot (6) in the S-plus by means of communication SAS. What class of SP I can use? (SS is type 0)
I Can use the SET19 to qualify communication SAS? As they are the steps to qualify it?
I am thankful for any answer Hail Hail
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:27:24 PM by ANDRIU » Logged
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2011, 08:26:06 PM »

Good day, On the Sp: you could explain the differences between SAS communication, (not mention of credit transfer), SAS Enhanced Cashless Transaction (ECT) and SAS Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)? I only need to obtain coin in (1), coin out (2) and jackpot (6) in the S-plus by means of communication SAS. What class of SP I can use?
I am thankful for any answer Hail Hail

Not quite sure what you are asking, but I think all levels of SAS allow for meter reading if that is all you want to do.  As for what SP chips support SAS, I think they all do. At least everything above SP611 does (lowest PSR I have).
ANDRIU

« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2011, 09:16:46 PM »

Thanks for your answer!!
Can I use the SET19 to qualify communication SAS? As they are the steps to qualify it?
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2011, 09:56:08 PM »

Thanks for your answer!!
Can I use the SET19 to qualify communication SAS? As they are the steps to qualify it?

Generally basic SAS is set up in self test without a SET chip. It's the first setting:

Accounting System
Communication Type   Determines the communication type on channel A (DCS port).  Options are none {0}, Bally’s serial SDS (XMISER) {1}, or IGT SAS (Standard and EFT) {2}.

Set the above to 2. Once you change that, the next press of the self test button will get you to this:

SAS Communication
Address <0>   This page is displayed only if the communication type is SAS.  When using the SAS protocol, a machine address is required to distinguish one machine from another.  The valid address range is {001} to {127}.
NOTE:  SAS is not enabled if the address is zero.

Assign it the address you want. That is all you need for basic SAS. Now EFT usually needs a SET chip, but the SET chip number will vary depending on the SP. For example, for a SP1048 you need a SET058 for EFT functions.

Set Chip   IGT utility program SET058 is required to enable/disable the bill acceptor, enable/disable the coupon capability or the SAS Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) option, modify the denomination, and modify the standalone progressive option.  SET076 can be used to set all options except the coupon capability and the SAS EFT options.

ANDRIU

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2011, 10:58:27 PM »

thank you. very good its answer Clap Hail
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.