Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:00:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  IGT Barcrest Little Devil sound adjust
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT Barcrest Little Devil sound adjust  (Read 3975 times)
cp
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 165

« on: November 01, 2008, 01:34:10 AM »

OK,  I have a Little Devil  IGT/Barcrest.   Where's the volume control / adjustment for the TOP BOX  sounds ? ?
tollguy316
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 226

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 02:55:30 AM »

I have the same game. I wasn't able to locate it either.  I ended up adjusting the sound by scrolling through the options and it worked just fine.   
westec1

Total Karma Storms: 36

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 02:58:25 AM »

The top box sound is in the setup programming of the game, if you had the PSR for the sp968 chip it would tell you

It's been a couple of years since I set mine up, I will have to play around with it and let you know how to set it up.

This barcrest game uses an MPU5 top box board, and there are no adjustments on it.

All the sounds for the game including the attract modes are set in the base game setup

Wes
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 03:04:45 AM by westec1 » Logged

Wes propeller
tollguy316

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 03:13:44 AM »

OK.... finally a subject I can be of some assistance with..... Some of you guys are so advanced that I don't even know what you're even talking about ( that's a compliment applause applause).   To change the Bonus round volume.......Flick the jackpot reset key until you get a 2-0 ... hit the white reset button several times until you get to 58.   Hit the SPIN REELS button from 1 ( lowest ) to 5 ( highest) volme.  After choosing a volume; hit the white reset button until all displays are blank and then close the door.....  Hope this helps.   Bill
westec1

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 03:22:16 AM »

Thanks Bill

like I said it's been a couple of years since I have set mine up

By the way you must have relay liked the short video clip I sent you of mine hitting the bonus round, for you to go out and buy one yes yes

Wes

Wes propeller
tollguy316

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 03:39:59 AM »

Hey Wes... great to hear from you. I totally forgot that you were the one who sent me the clip.  My computer died and I ended up losing it though   hissy fit hissy fit   ...........  Little Devil is a great game though.  Not as interactive as some Barcrest's ; but the sounds and lighted reels on the top box are a blast.  "HOT DAMN"  !!!!!     Bill
westec1

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 03:48:56 AM »

HI Bill

I wasn't sure if you would remember, good to hear from you, funny thing my PC went for a dump back then to,  arrow

yes the game is pretty good, I do like the sound effects, to bad it's to far for me to go to the chicago show bawling

have a good one

Wes.

Wes propeller
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 04:35:11 AM »

cp and Westec1, I posted a copy of SP978 (Top Dollar) in the other thread

I believe that it will solve your issues, even though it is for a different game.

SF garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
tollguy316

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 12:13:35 PM »

Statfreak hit it on the head.  I use the PSR for a "TAKE YOUR PICK " BARCREST game and it works on all of my other Barcrest games.   Bill
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.