Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:09:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Arcade Games **Video**
| | |-+  Multigame
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Multigame  (Read 6074 times)
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« on: October 11, 2010, 01:16:55 PM »

Picked up a 60 in 1 wondering if any one could tell me how to enter the setup screen and what the Dip Banks are on the Board  8 dips and currently  1 is on and 2-7 are off.  Have a pic of the board but wouldnt let me post in the bitmap format.  Ill take pics if necassary   Thanks for the Help

ArtD
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 06:09:18 PM »

there are many types of 60 in  1 boards   you didn,t get paper work with yours?   some we had you set up everything thur test button  and joy sticks, price on those games like everything else keeps going down at last auction  brand new cocktail tables were selling at 400  boards at 90
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 07:32:42 AM »

Its an Icade 60 in one  Having no luck with getting into set up mode and there are 8 dips on the board

ArtD
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 09:26:25 AM »

Its an Icade 60 in one  Having no luck with getting into set up mode and there are 8 dips on the board
post a picture of board---- im sure myself or Slotsteve can tell you what dips to use . im surprised no paper work ?
the 39-1 only use one dip on n ones i built last like number 3 on ??

it is a regular JAMMA HARNESS CORRECT ??

on the pm sent you 2---3 days ago i incuded all parts needed except owners manual lol
just slight modification when you turn it on hold the test button in --until the screens come up then advance through screens with test button to adjust diffculty or coin use per game .
the last screen  at the end it gives you a I/O card screen ----to test every button joystick operation etc to see if you have it hooked up correct .
secret is holding in test button when power on

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 07:40:30 PM »

Ill go take a pic of the board and post it.  I picked the game up built not made by me.  The guy says he'll call me with the manual if and when he finds it.  HahHA, Lets Hope.

ArtD
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »

Ill go take a pic of the board and post it.  I picked the game up built not made by me.  The guy says he'll call me with the manual if and when he finds it.  HahHA, Lets Hope.

like I said it not hard at all to figure what dip does what . most are for screen configuration --up down sideways etc
then once you get into the option menu its game difficulty ---number of new planes at cetain score etc ..-- number of coins per game --or free play or music on attraction mode ect ..

it does run a VGA MONITOR OFF THE BOARD I HOPE ??
THATS 15-PIN D-SUB SAME AS HOME PC MONITOR

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 08:43:37 PM »

Couple of pics of board     Its says  ICD Ver 300   Has  3 buttons inside the coin door  one button definately degausses the monitor 1 button adds credits and is tied to the coin mech as well and the other button looks to be wired to either the service or test button but doesnt seem to do any thing.   I did not build this unit  It s the way I got it.   Will try to get a better Idea what connection the third button is on.

Ok I have been checking some things on the Harness  Dont no why the service button causes to give credits but it is wired indirectly thru the ground wire on the ground wires for the coin switches.    The coin mechs  also give credits.  Then the test button uses the same ground via a jumper.   Happened to check the push buttons for opens and for some reason I dont always get and open reading on the button wired to service wire.  Reads like .985 then reads fine when button pushed.  Disconnect Harness recheck and reads fine turn on power  recheck button reads .985  Seems strange..  Also happend to turn off dip switch 1 and booted up holding test button and got to the options screen but was upside down.  Tried to duplicate with dip 1 on and got regular boot to game.  Tried again with dip1 off again and no options screen just boot to game again only upside down on screen.  so apparently dip 1 controls screen direction.  Just a fluke for the options screen to pop up but at least I now know its there just cant get to it.  The games arew playing fine but it would be nice to be able to format them the way Id like them.  I hope I can get to the root of the problem.  I think tat maybe tomorrow Ill eliminate the button that is giving credits since it is actually wired to the Service switch.  Am I rambling or what        PS   The way this thing is tagged and bundled it seems to be from Bob Roberts or someone followed his technique

* 791.JPG (1619.63 KB, 2816x2112 - viewed 360 times.)

* 790.JPG (1856.77 KB, 2816x2112 - viewed 384 times.)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 01:02:32 AM by mkd3b » Logged

ArtD
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 08:53:49 PM »

Scratch Head Scratch Head
I hate things that someone else tossed together and did not lablel ..

FOR GIGGLES

just take a home pc monitor CRT -15-PIN D-SUB CONNECTOR MONITOR &  PLUG IT INTO 115-VOLTS LIKE YOU NORMALY WOULD FOR THE PC

THEN PLUG IT INTO THE BLUE 15 PIN VGA CONNECTOR ON THE MULTI GAME BOARD I ASKED YOU IF YOU HAD - THATS THERE IN PICTURE

SEE WHAT THAT MONITOR HAS FOR A SCREEN .. YOUR RUNNING A OLD >>>TOTAL JAMMA CONNECTION <<<ON THE SET UP YOU HAVE NOW
WITH THE RED-GREEN-BLUE BLACK -GRAY -WHITE  -CONNETORS ON THE MONITOR CHASSIS VIDEO  PIN-OUT -

JUST UNPLUG THE CHASSIS VIDEO PLUG --BEFORE YOU TRY TO RUN BOTH MONITORS OFF THE SINGLE GAME CARD ..

mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »

I was able to get into options screen by turning dip 4 on pcb to ON  The screeen that is currently hooked up is fine.  Why do you want me to hook up the Computer Monitor?  Just to see the better Quality or for another reason.   Im getting some wire ties and labels to take care of the Jumbled wires to no where.

ArtD
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.