Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 04:46:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Universal Reel/Video Games. (Moderator: uniman)
| | |-+  Universal Slot Machine (Reels of Fortune)...bad hopper knife).. jamming nickels
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Universal Slot Machine (Reels of Fortune)...bad hopper knife).. jamming nickels  (Read 5067 times)
winstondog2
« on: June 20, 2011, 07:18:31 PM »

I'm trying to find a working hopper knife for my Universal Reels of Fortune nickel slot machine.   The game itself works great, but the hopper knife has been worn down so badly over the years (a black hard plastic knife) that it jams almost every time there is a payout.  Are there any remanufactured knivers?  Anyone have one to sell?

Thank you

* IMG_0137.jpg (1661.56 KB, 2592x1936 - viewed 342 times.)
uniman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 01:01:30 AM »

That's a Holey Hopper, let me look through my spare parts to see if I have one.
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 01:49:20 AM »

That is the older style Holey Hopper I believe. It has the center ring and knife as one unit.
I have a metal one, but it sure looks more like a quarter knife than a nickel. Not sure which?  Scratch Head
Here is a pic. It has a diameter of 3-5/16".

* hopper knife 003.jpg (57.41 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 298 times.)
winstondog2
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 09:06:13 AM »

Getting errors trying to respond to you.  This looks like the item I'm looking for.  I've enclosed a picture of mine, and another part of the hopper that is wearing out.  What's the best way to privately contact you to purchase?

Winston

* IMG_0140.jpg (840.66 KB, 1936x2592 - viewed 337 times.)

* IMG_0141.jpg (736.81 KB, 1936x2592 - viewed 308 times.)
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 08:39:52 PM »

You can click on my name and see my email address at yahoo listed in the "contact me" area. I won't post it correct here, do not want the spammers!
It is "uni dbl joker at yahoo dot com", with no spaces of course.
Or you can send this member a pm, and contact me that way. If you have a popup blocker activated you may not see this window, disable the block.

Tell you what, you make a $5 or more donation to NewLifeGames and I'll send it to you for just the actual shipping cost only.
That way you become a Contributing Member too! And I get more stuff out of my garage!

I will send you the metal disk & knife and the black plastic optic holder and screws. No guarantee it will work as I'm not sure it is for nickles, but it sure looks the same.

You can contribute to this great site by clicking the link and the bottom of the page.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 10:22:17 PM »

I thought I'd point out a forum trick for a quick way to send someone a PM directly from a thread post: 

Just click on the member's red/green online status "LED" to the left of the word "online" or "offline". It's right under each member's karma with all of the member's information on the left side of each post.  There should also be a link underneath their avatar/personal text message, along with a link to the member's profile and a direct link to send the member an email (if the member's email is not hidden in their profile.)

<----  see here. lol.

On another note, Joey currently only issues "contributing member" badges to those who have donated at least $25.

Stat garfield
nlg Global Moderator
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:27:19 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 10:50:02 PM »

On another note, Joey currently only issues "contributing member" badges to those who have donated at least $25.

Stat garfield
nlg Global Moderator

Thanks David,
Offer still stands, make a donation and just pay shipping costs. IF you donate at least $25, then you are a contributing member too.
Or you can just pay me and I'll contribute the proceeds.
Jim
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 01:03:44 AM »

Jim,

Sorry, I didn't mean to put you or Winston off, and I wasn't trying to imply that he should make a larger donation. I just didn't want you to think that he didn't donate the $5 when his badge ended up unchanged. Any donation helps the site, and all are welcome. yes  Of course, knowing Joey, if he reads this, he'll end up changing Winston's badge anyway. Tongue Out

David garfield

Winston,

Don't forget to put your member name, winstondog2, into the text box when you make your donation. You will see this message at the top right of the page:

Special instructions
Your User Name on the Site ?? add

Just click on the "add" link to enter your member name. That's the only way that Joey will know who made the donation.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

Don't forget to put your member name, winstondog2, into the text box when you make your donation. You will see this message at the top right of the page:

Special instructions

Just click on the "add" link to enter your member name. That's the only way that Joey will know who made the donation.

Since a ton of people miss that, can Joey perhaps consider changing that text from "Your User Name on the Site ???" to something like:

" Please click the blue underlined word 'Add' to the right and type in your NLG website username so we know who donated. ----> "

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 02:20:11 AM »

Jim,

Sorry, I didn't mean to put you or Winston off, and I wasn't trying to imply that he should make a larger donation. I just didn't want you to think that he didn't donate the $5 when his badge ended up unchanged. Any donation helps the site, and all are welcome. yes  Of course, knowing Joey, if he reads this, he'll end up changing Winston's badge anyway. Tongue Out

David garfield

Winston,

Special instructions

Stat garfield
David, You didn't put me off, thanks for reminding me, my mistake.
Now Winston, have not heard a word? No emails, no PM's??
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.