Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:49:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Universal Reel/Video Games. (Moderator: uniman)
| | |-+  8215 "Dynamite" Slot
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 8215 "Dynamite" Slot  (Read 3246 times)
funtime1
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: July 16, 2011, 08:26:08 PM »

I need a manual. I bought this machine and I need some help.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »

I'm not sure if there is a manual, but Uniman is our expert. If there is one, he'll have it, and he's the man who will be able to help you get your machine up and running, if anyone can.

BTW, I'm glad that you were able to get your other machine working. A slightly belated NLG Welcome wave

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
funtime1

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 01:13:12 AM »

Thank you!
uniman
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 09:08:36 PM »

Been gone to Laughlin for the weekend and it looks like my laptop has a worm, so no log ons the past three days!

Can you post a picture of your machine? I believe it is prior 1985 and the manual I have is for 1985-2000. Not sure it would help.
What kind of problems are you having?
Again, a picture of the outside and with the door open would really help!
Jim
funtime1

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 01:29:46 AM »

I will get a picture of the machine up ths week. I bought the machine cause the graphics were awesome! The lights come on and a 50 is displayed and thats it. The mechanical arm was stuck and I removed it and lubricated and now it works properly , mechanically that is but the reels do not spin. Again thanks for everyone's help!
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 09:48:37 PM »

On the Universals made from 1985 on the machine needs to see the door closed and locked in order to take coins. (Yours maybe different)
It see's the door closed by a white door switch that completes a circuit when door is closed.
It see's the door locked when a metal tab in the door is blocking an optic. The optic is grey(or sometimes black) and shaped like an U. If you have a door optic you can place a piece of electrical tape inside the U to fake out the machine. This is often done when the lock has been removed.
The error 50 means the door is or was open. It will stay there until a game is played.
What you need to look for is the INCERT COIN light flashing. This means the machine is ready for play. (Also make sure the INCERT COIN light is not burnt out! Should be removeable inside the door)

Hope that helps,

Jim
funtime1

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 02:34:02 AM »

Jim,

Ok here is my new project. I am attaching pictures per your request. I hopefully get some time to work on it this weekend.

Thanks,
Jonathan

* Dynamite Slot.jpg (1460.43 KB, 1840x3264 - viewed 251 times.)

* 79.jpeg (950.53 KB, 1840x3264 - viewed 246 times.)
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 02:35:25 AM »

Nice looking older Uni.  yes

Check your mail.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.