Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:38:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Universal Reel/Video Games. (Moderator: uniman)
| | |-+  Universal double jackpot
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Universal double jackpot  (Read 13310 times)
Frederick
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 03:00:16 PM »

Yes, I have the mechanical comparator. I took it out to see the wiring harness. Are those the two wires I would use to connect a cc-16? My problem is that the coins will fall into the tray or they will fall into the hopper without registering. I think the optics is OK but the path may be out of alignment. How do I fix that?
Thanks
Fred
uniman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 09:14:56 PM »

Ok, you have the U-87P optics which are for small coins. Since you did not mention what coins you are using I will assume they are nickels.
Not much experience with this style but it looks like that screw I circled is adjustable. I would loosen it and move it to the left.
The optics should have one sensor that looks thru a slot in the coin guide. I put an arrow where the senor should be. Moving the screw and the bar it attaches to the left should force inserted coins more to the center of the optics.
Also, maybe hit the area with some canned air, a lot of dust there.

Yes, those two wires connect to the CC-16D 24v.

* fredopticredem.jpg (78.31 KB, 573x768 - viewed 295 times.)
Frederick

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 12:33:17 AM »

I forgot to mention that it uses quarters. I will try adjustments and let you know.
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 01:48:11 AM »

I forgot to mention that it uses quarters. I will try adjustments and let you know.

Hmmm, nickels maybe, but quarters should not get past the optics.
What you can do is take the white button near the yellow reset switch and pull it out. It will lock in place and simulates the door closed. Then on your door I think I see a microswitch on the door lock. (most have optics) Push the microswitch so the machine thinks the door is now closed and locked. With the door open and the white switch pulled and microswitch closed the coil will pull in and you can insert coins with the door open and watch to see what is happening. Once the max bet is reached the coil will pop out and the acceptor should reject any more coins.
I can't see why the optics would miss quarters unless they are somehow missing the optics.
Frederick

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2013, 09:50:06 PM »

Works better with the adjustments. why does it seem that it is very infrequent that any winners are paid? Is there any way to change the odds?
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2013, 11:18:12 PM »

Works better with the adjustments. why does it seem that it is very infrequent that any winners are paid? Is there any way to change the odds?
Open the door and press the green test button nine times. You can watch it count to nine on the win meter.
Then write down the five repeating numbers in the win meter. All five sets of numbers will start with a 9.
Post the numbers and I can look it up and tell you what % payback chip you have.
Only way to upgrade the odds is to change to a better % payout chip.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.