Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:14:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Universal Reel/Video Games. (Moderator: uniman)
| | |-+  Reel roll to same position?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reel roll to same position?  (Read 5290 times)
dbc
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: July 13, 2013, 11:02:07 AM »

Hi, Need help with a 92 Universal Slot Machine. Machine accept coins, reel turn fine, except that Reel end up in the same combination regardless of how many coin I put it..
What could be the problem?
uniman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 01:16:03 AM »

Hi, Need help with a 92 Universal Slot Machine. Machine accept coins, reel turn fine, except that Reel end up in the same combination regardless of how many coin I put it..
Very strange problem, never seen it before.
Try a RAM clear.
Open door, remove hopper. At bottom of MPU case should be round hole in middle of case. Inside there is a small push button. Hold button in while turning on the machine. Hold button for three seconds and release. Then play the machine again and see what happens.

Where do the reels stop?
dbc

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 09:30:06 AM »

Very strange problem, never seen it before.
Try a RAM clear.
Open door, remove hopper. At bottom of MPU case should be round hole in middle of case. Inside there is a small push button. Hold button in while turning on the machine. Hold button for three seconds and release. Then play the machine again and see what happens.

Where do the reels stop?
dbc

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 09:35:19 AM »

Uniman,
No problem for delay. Sorry for my ignorance, what is the MPU case? Remove the hopper but cant figure out what the MPU is and cannot find small push button/ Reels are stopping at Left reels double BAR bottom, center reel single BAR. right hand reel SHERRY center. (hope you understand. This is the combination they roll to every time.
dbc

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 10:00:55 AM »

Uniman,
No problem for delay. Sorry for my ignorance, what is the MPU case? Remove the hopper but cant figure out what the MPU is and cannot find small push button/ Reels are stopping at Left reels double BAR bottom, center reel single BAR. right hand reel SHERRY center. (hope you understand. This is the combination they roll to every time.
dbc

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 10:02:05 AM »

Uniman,
Found the MPU and did what you said. It worked. I am back in business so to speak...back to have fun!
Thanks for help!
Didier
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 02:36:48 AM »

Glad to hear it! Very unusual that reels were stopping at same position??
dbc

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 09:50:40 AM »

Very strange. Happen after a power outage! Perhaps that could explain it.
While is it now working fine, I actually got full Jackpot lastnight and machine keep on giving and has been always giving quite nicely....is there a way to control this? And if yes HOW?
It is for home use so friends and family only and glad machine gives a lot but was wondering how it actually work? and is there a way to control it?
Thanks for help!
Didier Scratch Head
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 08:27:04 PM »

The game has an eprom chip that determines the percent payback. It is random so winning streaks are possible and so are losing streaks. No way to control it.

If you press the green test button nine (9) times the WIN meter will show five different sets of numbers. Something like 98601, 90041, 98502, 90009, 91200.

Post the five numbers and I can tell you the expected payback that is determined over 1,000's of spins.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.