Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:03:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Universal Reel/Video Games. (Moderator: uniman)
| | |-+  any help with a universal slot machine
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: any help with a universal slot machine  (Read 5661 times)
smush
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: August 19, 2013, 08:15:24 PM »

sorry
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:07:50 PM by smush » Logged
uniman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 09:03:00 PM »

I replied to your emails. Do not usually call folks with slot problems, rather we prefer that you share your slot problems here on NLG so that others may find information to help them too!
Please post the problems you are experiencing.

Jim
smush

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 10:34:05 PM »

sorry just bought this super stars @ stripes lights come on no leds on 94014 board and no codes
sorry new here any help would be great.
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 12:03:56 AM »

No leds is not good. Need to check the battery on the board. Should be about 3.5vdc. A bad battery or lack of a battery can cause no leds. Is there any acid damage on traces near the battery?
smush

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 07:35:40 PM »

put a new battery in on sunday know it is reading 0vdc can the battery cause no leds or readings on the front of the machine.
thanks for your time.
smush

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 07:47:18 PM »

sorry just undid the battery and it has the 3.5 vdc I think I need a new board  found acid coming out of the last battery my have got to the board any idea where to find one  any info would be great.
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 08:55:53 PM »

sorry just undid the battery and it has the 3.5 vdc I think I need a new board  found acid coming out of the last battery my have got to the board any idea where to find one  any info would be great.

Make sure the battery is NiCd not Lithium. If the battery is removed the board will not fire up. So if the battery was bad enough to open the circuit through it the board would not fire up. Also, make sure the board is seated in the backplane. Rock the board back and forth on the edges. The contacts from board to backplane are the biggest trouble with these machines.
Finding a board is tough, real tough and will cost! Try a WTB add on NLG. Use this link; http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?board=137.0
Start a new topic.

I have no spares and know of no one who has them. BlueRidge Slots mayyyybe, but I think he is out too.
These machines were only produced in one or two years for the U.S. so not many out there.
Sorry for the bad news, but that's the way it is.
smush

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 09:37:46 PM »

thanks yes the battery is alithium  you think that might be the problem
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 12:36:41 AM »

I'm not sure the lithium battery would be the boards problem, (never tried a lithium on a Universal) but the board will try to charge it and it may get hot.
Universal used NiCad's on all their boards.
smush

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 04:08:38 PM »

i think it is the power supply any even around
smush

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 12:34:35 PM »

installed new nicd battery have a little life on the machine all lights on board on going back and forth can not clear code 31 50 19 any ideas thanks again.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.