Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:36:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Universal Reel/Video Games. (Moderator: uniman)
| | |-+  Millanary
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Millanary  (Read 4095 times)
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 129

« on: July 23, 2010, 05:06:07 PM »

Hello All

Dont know if these ever made it to the USA. Have never seen them mentioned here or in the slot tech forum. This is the first time i have worked on one so will post some pics and some more info as I go through them. Universal (which became Aruze) holds the transmissive LCD patent together with WMS gaming (but I think WMS implemented it better in their platform.

Ian

* Millenary1.jpeg (75.41 KB, 640x480 - viewed 245 times.)

* Millenary2.jpeg (83.02 KB, 640x480 - viewed 264 times.)
uniman
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 09:58:09 PM »

No, the Millanary has not appeared in the U.S. Seen them advertised on the Aruze site. It looked like they applied the transmissive LCD to reel games from the 80's and 90's.  knockout
Those slant tops are not pretty.
I would agree that WMS has done a much better job.

Thanks for posting, never seen the slants.

The one pictured is "Double Nutty Jackpot", right?  That is an 1980's game.
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 03:34:15 PM »

Hello Uniman

Yes they tried to update the most popular Universal eel games here to the newer technology but never did do very well. Comes in a upright cabinet as well but dont have one of those around. Personally I hate any slant Top machine - They are always a pain in the ass to repair (Hence my current profile Pic - Uni Sunrise on its way to slot machine hell  Tongue Out).

What interesting on this is that you have a feature called rescue pay - If you dont hit a combo in a certain amount of spins it pays the rescue pay amount. Hoping to get these going tomorrow. More pics to follow.

Ian
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 09:06:21 PM »

Aruze has a few video games on Vegas slot floors right now. They too have the rescue pay feature. Pay so much and if you don't get the bonus round in a certain number of spins you get it anyways. Does not seem to be popular from the folks I talked to who were playing it.
I really like the graphics on the dragon game they have out.
They have video slot based on the former rock band Queen. I played it for awhile, never hit the bonus. Won't play it again.
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 09:15:17 PM »

Hello Uniman

Yes they tried to update the most popular Universal eel games here to the newer technology but never did do very well. Comes in a upright cabinet as well but dont have one of those around. Personally I hate any slant Top machine - They are always a pain in the ass to repair (Hence my current profile Pic - Uni Sunrise on its way to slot machine hell  Tongue Out).

Ian

Actually I liked the Ultra slant tops that I used to own. The two hand holes in the back and the set of wheels made them easy to move. I used to strip them down and repaint the entire cabinet inside and out. Very easy to disassemble and reassemble. And I liked the fact that the reels, strips, reel glass, and the top glass were interchangable with uprights.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.