Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:27:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  NLG White Sheet
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 2-1-2014
| | |-+  WTS ~ Bettor TITO has arrived !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTS ~ Bettor TITO has arrived !!!  (Read 175686 times)
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2012, 01:25:05 PM »

+1 (Karma, or whatever)

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing 

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
TheChad
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2012, 04:01:03 PM »

Is there some instructions/information as to these "Machine Settings"  Every time I ask a vendor about possible settings or user configurable settings I basically get told there are no user settable settings, and the couple of settings that there are must be set by them.

This is some funny reading for me and BS...LOL...basically coming from a vendor that does not want to be "hassled".  There are plenty of user settings including time/date, ticket ID, Limits, volume, Partial pays, etc.  Send me your email and I can get you some information that goes through all this.

I sent you my e-mail in PM,  let me know if you got it!

Thanks,

-TheCHad
TheChad

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2012, 05:16:47 AM »

I'm In for 1.

Are these shipping yet?

Let me know how to order!

Thanks,

-TheChad
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2012, 05:56:22 AM »

Yes we are...PM sent.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Captain Hook
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 26

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2012, 03:31:41 PM »

I am interested in 4 units. Right now I only have 1 slot (A Bluebird) that has a printer so until I get printers for the others

I guess I could print out some high denomination tickets that I could use over and over again in the other 3 machines.

Pleas PM me for details.

Captain Hook
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2012, 03:41:54 PM »

PM'd

TheChad

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »

I guess I could print out some high denomination tickets that I could use over and over again in the other 3 machines.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but maybe we should start another thread for posting big tickets for others to print/use!

That beggs another question I have....

Will tickets printed out before the Bettor TITO device was installed work?  Or only tickets printed from a machine that has the device installed?

-TheChad
crgadyk
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 35

« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »

Only tickets from a machine that has the device. I'm guessing you could probably sweet talk Jim into printing a ticket or two and putting it into the box when he ships you the parts for TITO. I'm pretty sure the amount is embedded into the ticket with this solution so it would have to be a ticket that was printed after the components were installed and set up.
U.S.AutoService
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1470

Wild thing !

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »

Only tickets from a machine that has the device. I'm guessing you could probably sweet talk Jim into printing a ticket or two and putting it into the box when he ships you the parts for TITO. I'm pretty sure the amount is embedded into the ticket with this solution so it would have to be a ticket that was printed after the components were installed and set up.
                                                                       Cry Laughing
Cool, Hey Jim, I want to be a gazillionaire like Forest Gump.  Can you print me up a ticket worth a gazillion ?

waving flag     U.S.Auto Service
                    Dan

waving flag  U.S.Auto Service
      Dan
TheChad

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2012, 05:45:37 PM »

Cry Laughing
Cool, Hey Jim, I want to be a gazillionaire like Forest Gump.  Can you print me up a ticket worth a gazillion ?

waving flag     U.S.Auto Service
                    Dan

LOL!

I only want tickets for $1000 & $5000.

:-)
Nashional
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 17

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2012, 05:35:56 PM »

Just wanted to chime in here and post that I've received four of these units (3 IGT I-Games and 1 WMS Bluebird NXT). Jim was very helpful and walked me through the entire process of installing the devices and setting up the games to talk to them. Piece of cake. Very happy with the purchase.
fuse0001
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 21

« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2012, 07:33:08 PM »

I received 1 unit for my Bluebird1/Bluebird2. I didn't wait for the manual or "tech support" and installed/configured it in about 5 minutes. Super easy to configure and super easy to connect. It does everything it is supposed to do, including the add credits feature via "call attendant" button. Sweet to have, even only having 1 machine.
coolwavepic
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2012, 07:13:15 AM »

Will this work anytime soon on Konami advantage 3?
o1cbc

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2012, 02:02:33 AM »

I received my bettor Tito today but not sure how to enable it.  I didn't receive any instruction in the package.  I got it installed and went through the clear and key chip steps but no good I'm not sure what has to be enabled or what steps I'm missing. Anyone have the instructions that would be able to tell me what I'm missing.  I have a  igt s2000 vision

Thanks
Brad
TheChad

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2012, 02:16:29 AM »

I received my bettor Tito today but not sure how to enable it.  I didn't receive any instruction in the package.  I got it installed and went through the clear and key chip steps but no good I'm not sure what has to be enabled or what steps I'm missing. Anyone have the instructions that would be able to tell me what I'm missing.  I have a  igt s2000 vision

Thanks
Brad

Brad,

Jim sent me the instruction in my email the day I received the unit...  I'm not sure why they arn't included with the unit?

I've attached them to this reply...  (Jim, I hope that's ok?  I don't think you would mind?)

-TheChad

* BETTOR TITO S2000-VISION-REEL TOUCH INSTALLATION.pdf (1291.3 KB - downloaded 1718 times.)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:21:44 AM by TheChad » Logged
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2012, 02:28:24 AM »

I received my bettor Tito today but not sure how to enable it.  I didn't receive any instruction in the package.  I got it installed and went through the clear and key chip steps but no good I'm not sure what has to be enabled or what steps I'm missing. Anyone have the instructions that would be able to tell me what I'm missing.  I have a  igt s2000 vision

Thanks
Brad

Brad,

The instruction manual was emailed to you a couple days ago.  AOL has some fairly strict SPAM folder issues so you might check there but I am emailing it again now.

Also, please feel free to call me any time tomorrow (Sunday) after noon Eastern time...I'm happy to walk you through it on the phone...330-518-4904.

Jim

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2012, 02:32:45 AM »

Jim sent me the instruction in my email the day I received the unit...  I'm not sure why they arn't included with the unit?

I've attached them to this reply...  (Jim, I hope that's ok?  I don't think you would mind?)

Chad, in today's day and age of technology...seems to us a waste of a tree to include paper instructions.  Most manufacturer's of any electronic out there typically either give you a web address or CD to download electronic files to your computer.  We just followed the trend.  I should also add that very soon we will have video installation guides on YouTube.  Sometimes it's easier to see it rather than read it.

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2012, 02:38:31 AM »

Will this work anytime soon on Konami advantage 3?

Coolwave...Unfortunately it does not.

TheChad

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2012, 02:40:18 AM »

Chad, in today's day and age of technology...seems to us a waste of a tree to include paper instructions.  Most manufacturer's of any electronic out there typically either give you a web address or CD to download electronic files to your computer.  We just followed the trend.

'Tis True!  More and more manufactures are either including a digital manual (CD), or a link to download the manual.

Maybe you should post the manual(s) here so people can just download them on their own?

-TheChad
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2012, 02:44:19 AM »

LOL...sure...please tell me how to do it and I will in the morning...getting late here.

staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2012, 03:31:03 AM »

looking at the pdf instructions  you would want to set up under 7.2.3 voucher,
"VOUCHER TO FOLLOW CREDIT LIMIT" instead of voucher to follow bill limit..... this will allow you to be able to insert tickets in greater value then your bill limit and up to the value of your credit limit!! this wasnt listed in the instruction......
o1cbc

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2012, 03:32:39 AM »

I'm up and running everything works great. 

Thanks
Brad
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2012, 11:11:32 AM »

I saw your post.....

"looking at the pdf instructions  you would want to set up under 7.2.3 voucher,
"VOUCHER TO FOLLOW CREDIT LIMIT" instead of voucher to follow bill limit..... this will allow you to be able to insert tickets in greater value then your bill limit and up to the value of your credit limit!! this wasnt listed in the instruction......"

Exactly what I wanted to do with my reel touches so thank you for posting that.  My question is do you know a way I set up the TITO for up to the credit limit on an IGame?

Thanks

Jay[/i]

i dont have a igame but im sure someone on here does that can help ya with that setting.....
staz
coolwavepic
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2012, 11:56:45 PM »

Thanks Jim for the reply! Any chance this will work in the future?
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2012, 12:48:26 AM »

Thanks Jim for the reply! Any chance this will work in the future?

You know I personally really like playing those.  I use to play the crap out of them at Paris years ago...I think they are still there.  Unfortunately in the aftermarket home use market there has been no demand for them and as a result we never invested in them for resale.  If I don't have a machine here to test against then likely we will not be attempting to make the TITO unit available for it, I'm really sorry about that.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.