Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:25:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  bally 5000 plus credit feture not working?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: bally 5000 plus credit feture not working?  (Read 2296 times)
wa8tin2win
« on: July 22, 2011, 12:07:30 AM »

hi all tried to use keypad to program my machine  but when i hit enter after i put the corresponding nubers in its telling me theres credits  because wont change any settings . gives me an  ec in the window and manual says if that happenns there credits on machine. but the credit funtion does not seem to be working . all payouts come out of hopper. i have used this keypad before and it worked any suggestions....  thanks curt
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:34:09 AM by wa8tin2win » Logged
technoweenie
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »

Just to be clear, what's the current entry in register 27? Is that the one you're trying to change to enable credit mode?
wa8tin2win
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 09:45:41 AM »

yes, but i cant seem to change any setings due to is saying ec when i hit enter after trying to program.
technoweenie
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »

Don't know if this will help but it certainly won't hurt. Try doing a RAM clear.  This procedure depends on the year of manufacture for 5000+ machines but it works for mine.  With the machine turned off, unseat the i/o board from the motherboard (you don't need to remove it, just pull it towards you a quarter inch or so).  Now while holding in the Pseudo Coin In Button (inside of door) power up the machine.  Turn machine back off, reseat the i/o board and the RAM will be clear.

At that point all of the machine's options will be reset back to default values.  I believe it will also clear any stored credits.
wa8tin2win
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 12:59:55 PM »

tanks ill try tha let you know if it worked
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.