Old Barcrest turned into Hook'em Horns machine

(1/2) > >>

MikeCamp:
Hello all, not sure this is a before and after but a transformation.  I bought a old bar crest machine that nobody could get working and removed almost everything from the cabinet and turned it into this Hook'em Horns themed machine based on a 5X game.  Here are the before and afters, well this was after I striped alot off the old bar crest machine.

Buzz:
Mike  I have just the thing to plug the extra hole in your play deck, a chrome plate that came off a S 2000 play deck. I still have your address if you want it. Or if you have a S 2000 that you plan on adding a button to make it a Multi denom machine you can use the plate you remove from it.

MikeCamp:
Thanks Buzz, I have a small square chrome square over it now but it does not fit well.  There is a notch on the back that holds up one corner.  Not sure which machine it came off of but if I square it up with the other buttons, there is a small screw hole above and below the cover.  You may have something different and that would be great.

Mike

MikeCamp:
Here is a little better picture.

Mike

Buzz:
Mike  The ones I have are a inch and 5/16 square. Removed from a S 2000 to install a multi denom button. Let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page