Old Whore with a New dress... Pic's

(1/3) > >>

Neonkiss:
I had to move out of my warehouse and into a smaller storage bay this month. As upsetting as it was to hear that the new owners were doubling my rent it became a blessing.
I sold many machine to make room in the new location and was sad to see some of those machines go, but after all these years it was necessary. I then found myself with two machines left to shop out. One S+ and a WMS 40X. Both were in rough shape and I wish I had taken before pictures.

Anyways I was also sitting on a lot on NOS parts so these two machines got the royal treatment. Polished up the chrome and re-bonded any loose Formica. New decals throughout and on the IGT machine I went with LED's for the buttons and the lighted bill bezel and a WBA 12 with the new $5.00 update. I then added a new illuminated denomination decal since I had been sitting on those also.
Looks like I'll be keeping these two machines but wanted to share some pictures.

One thing I'm missing on the High Speed is the proper belly glass. It should have the rest of the paytable.

Neonkiss:
A few more pic's of the WMS
Even all the white plastic parts are back to white again.

Neonkiss:
The BEST polish is Turtle Wax Chrome Polish...
It's cheap and works better than Mothers chrome polish. Even brings back the shine on Formica.

Neonkiss:
Now for the old S+

FORDSBS:
 :259-  They look goooood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page